Chapter 32: Wonderbolt

The first time I'm ever, I repeat, "EVER", going to make a story about Soarin and Rainbow Dash. Do not hate if I put his character at a bad position. It's not all that bad though! Enjoy!

-Flamezers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan Freeman:

As the two of them headed back to town, Rainbow Dash had a huge breakdown. Tears ran down her eyes as she flew up above the clouds thinking that Lance might leave her for Destiny Hope.

The question is.. Will he?

Lance's POV
I'm glad Dashie didn't see that.

"Destiny?" I tapped her shoulder, "Yeah" She looked at my eyes with a romantic glare, "About what you said earlier. When did I told you that?" I asked, she sat down and sighed.

"You told me that in the Everfree Forest, I'm such an idiot to believe that" She shrugged, "Now now, you're not an idiot, you're a great fighter Des!" I smiled.

Dash's POV

"Hey! Get back here!" I heard my alternate on my back, "I'm not going back!" I cried.

How can Lance betray me? Why would he kiss Destiny? I kept flying at high speeds, I didn't know that I was about to hit a wall with spikes, a wonderbolt guy pounced on me and both of us fell down.

"Sorry miss, I just wanted to look out for you! You almost died from those spikes!" He shouted, I turned my back and wept.

"Hey, is there anything wrong?" He placed his hoof in my shoulder, tears kept rolling down my eyes. I know I always keep cool even though I'm sad, but at this time, I can't stop myself.

I wailed loudly, the guy sat next to me and held my chin up. "What's wrong? Tell me." His eyes stared back to mine, "I-i.. My boyfriend.." I cut my sentence and looked back at the ground.

"He cheated on you?" He asked, Well, I can't say that he cheated on me or anything, but.. I nodded silently. "Look. It's okay, you don't need to bury yourself in deep emotions for your boyfriend if he cheated." He comforted.

I awkwardly hugged him, I know I just met the guy but I know a good stallion when I see one.

But I thought Lance was too.

~~~~~~~~~
Hi! Sorry it's too short! But it's an introduction to Soarin. Remember. They're in an alternate dimension. So Soarin is bad on this one.

As always:
Like.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!