Chapter 20: Tree Of Harmony

Dash's POV
"Don't do it, you insect loving freak!" I shouted, Chrysalis walked up to me and stabbed my wing. I flinched in pain.

"Silence and watch." Chrysalis crept up to Twi and broke her horn. "Agghh!!" She screamed, unused magic flow down on her ruptured horn, Chrysalis picked it up and threw it in a pyre, the flames turned green, "D-dash.. We can't let them destroy the elements within us." Twilight groaned, "You.. And Lance.. Are the answer.." She spoke her final breath before dying.

"No..", Chrysalis then summons the rest of the antagonists, Discord, King Sombra, and the others. I heard them laughing while the other Changelings drag me to a pit.

Lance's POV

"Agghh!" Somepony threw me to the ground in the dark. "What the--?"

"You alright there sugar?" Apple Jack asked, "What are you doin'-- AGGH!" Apple Jack shouted.

"What's the cause of you to violate this sacred place?" An unknown pegasus grabbed both out hooves. "Wait, Hope? Destiny Hope? Is it really you?" Apple Jack asked, "AJ? AJ!!" She hugged Apple Jack and helped us up, "How long has it been?", "Sugar? It's been years!".

"Hold on, Destiny Hope?", "Yeah? Who's-- Lance?", I hugged her tightly, "It's been so long", Destiny kissed me, "Alright, now, I'm gettin' a little bit confused but still tryin' to keep up with ya'll but will should haul to the others"

"Yeah. I know where Discor--", "Where I what dear?" A some kinda umm.. Thing? Appeared on the back, "Who are you?" I asked, "Who? Me? I'm the one that helps you 'see' the truth." He spitted some kind of slime, hot sizzling slime, "AGH!! My eyes!" I fell to the ground rubbing the slime off. "Lance!-- Hnng!", "Now now dearie" he chuckled, "Git yer hand off her!" I heard fighting, punches thrown, "Why you little--" I heard a powerful thud.

"Apple Jack, are you there? Talk to me cowgirl." I navigated my way by touching the ground, "Apple Jack.." I cried, I felt something warm on the ground, I wept. "I-i'm sorry.. I got us into this.", "Ohh yes you did, and thanks to you my precious prince, we could never have done this ages ago!" My eyesight slowly regains it's clear sight, "Time for the ceremony!" He kicked me in the face, I passed out.

~~~~~~~
I'm gonna leave utter mysteries on this short chapter. Good luck guessing what happens next! Two elements died, Twilight and Apple Jack, or did Apple Jack died?

As always:
Like.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!