Chapter 22: Elements Of Insanity

"Lance, we're screwed" Destiny cried, "Not yet! We still gotta fight" I picked up a lead pipe and held it on my muzzle, Destiny nodded and I charged.

"It's time to make cupcakes!!" Pinkie slashed her sickle, I dodged and hit her on the head, she fell down easily, "I think I got her!" I hollered over to Des. But then Pinkamena stabbed me on my right hoof, "Agghh!!!" I screamed, "Cupcakes Lance! CUPCAKES!" She laughed, Destiny twisted Pinkie's head and snapped.

"I-i didn't mean to do it.." Destiny wept, "It was her or me.. She's not her." I removed the head of the sickle from my skin, blood flowed out. "Now now boy, jus' because ya killed the maniac, doesn't mean ya can take a bite on the apple now." Apple Jack smashed Destiny's head with a rock, I attacked with my lead pipe but AJ held it and made me swallow a whole darn apple. I felt like I was being slowly killed in one of the most hardest situations ever. Choking.

"Ya like apples, don'tcha?" AJ held me down, I drooled, I felt myself fading, "Jus' a lil' more time now. You'd make a good fertilizer for ma' cro--" Her head blew in front of my face.

"No one kills him but me, bish." Dash kicked my stomach, making me puke and throw up the apple lodged in my throat. "Dash?" I asked, she went back to the dark, "Destiny!" I shouted, I saw her with Fluttershy trying to connect a chain on her neck, "Fluttershy! Get away from her!"

"No one leaves me.." Fluttershy expanded her wings and pursued me, I flew onto a hole and discovered it was a whole tunnel system! "No one, no one leaves me. I'm sorry." She held a large knife and threw it on my wing, I crashed.

"No. Flutters don't.." She came up to me and held her hooves on my neck, "I-i'm sorry Lance, you can't leave." Fluttershy's grip got harder, I tried to break free from her grasp, the blade digging into my wing got loose, I picked it up. "I'm sorry Shy." I stabbed her neck and she tried to fly away, but she falls back to the ground. Dead.

I got out of the tunnels, three down, three to go.

"Destiny? Are you alright?" I helped Des up, "B-behind.. You.." She whispered, An axe swiped down on my left side, "WOAH!!" I turned my back to see Rarity and Twilight, "Kill him already, dear!", "No no! Don't spoil the surprise! It has to be.. PERFECT!! Hahaha!!!!" Twilight laughed maniacally and Rarity slowly crept up to Hope with a bat.

"Destiny!-- Agh!!" Twi's axe sliced some of my skin, "I'm going to 'axe' you a question Lance! Die? Or DIE!?" Twilight readied her axe for the final chop, but I kicked her face, I caught her axe and swung it down on her head.

"Oh my Celestia. I just killed the princess." I turned my back to see Rarity holding a needle to Destiny's heart, "Now. Drop the axe." I threw my axe to the side and furiously stared back at her.

"Don't you dare do i--", Rarity sunk her needle piercing straight to her heart, I lunged at her and I kept bashing her head on the ground. "Lance.. Stop.." Destiny spoke with a thin voice, "Destiny, don't worry you're gonna be fine" I removed the needle and patched up her wound.

"Lance? Are you forgetting something?" Discord's voice echoed in the pit. "What---?" I felt a huge painful hard kick on my back, Dash dragged Destiny to the side and proceeded to knock me out by kicking me in the face.

~~~~~~
If I had a penny for every time Lance get's kick on the face. I'd be down to what? A dollar maybe?

Well, ya ain't seen nothin' yet, if you notice, I used Creepypastas on each one of them. Pretty neat huh?

As always:
Like.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!