Chapter 24: The Gems

Me and Destiny went through a portal, the way back to the world, I checked Destiny out for wounds, seems like the passing healed both of us.

"What happened?" Destiny coughed, "We were ambushed by RD, but I got us out." I sighed, "I'm never gonna get those images out of my mind", We both walked to the place where the Tree Of Harmony was placed.

"Lance?" Destiny asked, "Yeah?" I turned my back, "I-i can't move.." She suddenly fell down on the ground. "Destin-- HGGGHH!!" I felt like my chest was burned, my mind was tangled like crazy. I limped to the room dragging Destiny with me ignoring the pain, "No, you.. Are not leaving me" I carried Destiny's body, when I came in, I was too shocked and terrified to say anything.

The Tree was cut down, my strength lowered, my breathing's fast, I only stared back in awe as Discord held out Destiny's gem.

"The Element of Compassion, how unfortunate, we won't be needing this anymore" Discord smashed her gem and crushed it with a rock, "Destiny?" I cried, she was already dead.

Then came the others
Laughter- deceased
Honesty- deceased
Generosity- deceased
Kindness- deceased
Friendship- deceased

"Lastly, Loyalty, you know, without these gems or the tree, you're as good as dead! It's been a pleasure. Your highness" With one throw, Dash's gem shattered onto the ground. I fell down to my knees, gasping for air, all the gems are dead, then what am I without them?

"And now, for the exciting part.." Discord went back to the platform, "Changelings! Rip him for me" Chrysalis ordered, blood-thirsty Changelings went down with their sharp teeth ready to chomp.

"Take everything.. And you'll regret it.. Just like how I killed Nightmare Moon" I slid past the Changeling as they explode, "WHAT!? How is this possible? We took the power from him!" Discord shouted out loud, "There's one gem you haven't crushed" I picked up another gem from the stem of the Tree Of Harmony, the real heart of it.

"Get ready for me." I absorbed my gem and the other broken ones floated and fixed it self up. The gems appeared as I summoned them. "No no no no NOOO!!!!" Discord and the other screamed as I release a powerful magic spell.

Wait.. Only unicorns can make magic.. but alicorns..

~~~~~
Hey hey.. Flamezers here!!! Vote fir my story on My Little Pony: Skies Of Love!

As always:
Like.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!