Even though both Michael and Raguel had not become friends yet, he knew they were making progress to becoming friends and that alone made him smile.

They both sat in silence until Elena arrived downstairs, making Raguel jerk his head to look at Elena as she walked down the stairs. His eyes were glued to her body as she walked down the stairs.

Elena noticed Raguel's eyes on her which made her smile.

Everybody left the living room and headed to the dining table, including Michael, who was seated at his side. But Raguel did not seem to notice them leaving because he only had eyes for his soulmate. 

Elena was still staring at her soulmate, forgetting they had company with them, until Maria spoke.

"Once you two are done staring at each other, you can join us at the dining table," Maria said loud enough to pull them out of their stares. 

Raguel looked around and that was when he noticed everybody had gone to the dining table.  He shook his head as he smiled. 

"It's not my fault that Elena's beauty always distracts me," he said as he took Elena's hand and made his way to the dining room.

Everyone burst into laughter and Raguel even saw a tiny smile on Michael’s face which made him smile too.

"Yes, I can understand that,” Samael said. “When I was with Julia, it always seemed the entire world did not exist, just the two of us existed in the entire world," Samael added.

Over the course of time, Samael had started to cope with the loss of his soulmate, and having Elena by his side made everything easy. He had even stopped blaming himself for the loss of his soulmate after Elena had told him so many times that it was not his fault. He had learned to accept that fact and always talked about the good memories he had with his soulmate, Julia.

They all sat down and ate their breakfast and after eating, Elena helped with the dishes. When Elena and her mother finished washing the dishes, they joined the others in the living area.

Elena made her way to where her soulmate was seated and sat next to Raguel who pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her. They continued to watch the movie on the screen but from the corner of her eyes, she saw her mother and father stealing glances at each other.  It was not the first time she had seen them stare at each other.

"Have you noticed what is going on between my father and mother?" she whispered to Raguel. 

"I have noticed,” Raguel said as he glanced at Samael who was staring at Maria. “They are not that discreet when they are staring at each other," he added.

"Do you think anything will happen between them?" Elena asked.

She wanted her parents to come together because she knew they were both lonely. 

"It depends on them,” Raguel said. “Since Samael's soulmate is dead, he can fall in love with anybody and I think Maria would complete him even though she is not his soulmate," Raguel explained.

"Really?" Elena asked Raguel with a smile.

"Yes," Raguel said as he kissed her on her forehead.

The credits of the movie they were watching, rolled on the screen, making Raphael stand up from the couch.

"What a nice movie!” Raphael said as he stood up. “I'm going out to stretch my wings," he added.

"I will come with you," Elena said.

"Me too," Raguel said as Michael also said he wanted to stretch his wings.

"Aren't you coming Samael?" Raphael asked.