39🦋✨

This chapter is dedicated to all those who decided to give my book a chance🥺,thank you so much🦋💫✨🌹,you guys are too much 😩,take kiss🥰👄

{Unedited}

"Thank you"I said to Daniel as I handed him the books I borrowed from him. "So fast?"He asked,utterly surprised that I updated my notes earlier than expected. "Yes"I passed him a smile and walked back to my seat.

I sat down quietly,looking at nothing but the walls,second period has started,we were all waiting for Mr Sam, our government teacher.

"Good morning,sir"We all rose to greet him the moment he walked in.

"Morning"He replied,he used his hands to indicate that we should sit down. "I won't be around to teach you during lesson in the evening,so bring out your past questions,open year 2014 and answer everything"He instructed.

"Everything?"

"Sir, including theory?"Some of my classmates asked in form of grumbling.

"Just objectives"He replied as he took a seat to monitor us.

In less than thirty minutes,I was done,most of us were already through with our work,we were just waiting for who would submit first,ten minutes later,the bell was rung indicating that the period was over,we submitted and he left the class for the next teacher to take over.

English Language, somebody please kill me

English language class was a living hell,I know am an art student but I don't like English,it is annoying, frustrating,it is simple but complex and all these teachers aren't even helping matters,they have a way of making easy things turn difficult.

We were already at the period before break and art class had free period,I didn't have the strength to study because my brain has been on strike since the beginning of the day.

"Good morning,seniors!"A feminine voice said in a high-pitched manner.

I looked up to see a junior in senior secondary uniform,it was...oh my sister. She catwalked towards me but not without glaring at Lucas and Olivia especially Olivia,I chuckled at the little drama that only me was aware of.

"Hey sis"She greeted as she got to my seat. "Senior!"I corrected.

"Nor be only"She muttered to herself but I heard her very well.

"Is like you want to kneel down in my class"I threatened her.

"Sorry"She apologized briefly.

"Oya why are you here?Don't waste my time,biko"I replied,ignoring her fake apology.

"Mr Sam sent me to call you that's why I'm here"She stated. I stood up from my seat and walked out of the class with her following behind,we both separated when she got to her class block and I went alone to his office.

"Sir,you sent for me"I spoke in a tiny voice,I usually speak like that when I'm talking to my teachers or elders.

"Yes,I did,sit"He gestured towards to the chair in front of me.

"How far have you gone with your studies,I mean your reading?"He asked me.

"Very far"I lied."Are you sure?"He questioned, probably sensing the lie.

"Yes,sir"I lied again.

"Okay,then explain this"He said as he handed me the paper I used to answer the past questions.

I looked at my score and saw 25/50,for an average student,he/she will be happy but for a straight As student like me,I knew what was coming next.

"Michelle,you are the best art student in your set,your results and the competitions you have been to has proved that so why this score?Is there anything affecting your studies?Family issues?Teen issues?What exactly is the problem?"He inquired in a very sincere concerned tone.