46🦋✨

There might be few errors

                      ~MICHELLE~

It's been a week since I chose to forgive Lucas and Olivia and trust me,things weren't the same,even though we all were on cool terms,I was distant,they were always the ones who usually drags me into their conversation or forces to the cafeteria with them,I was getting different stares from classmates,some were surprised looks,some were disgusting looks and so were just.... should I say disbelief,maybe.

You are probably wondering the kind of looks that the duo had and by the duo,I mean Jace and my brother,I couldn't tell because sometimes it was just blank expressions,sometimes angry looks but they never asked me about it,I'm sure they thought I was being forced because I never laughed or vibed with Lucas and Olivia like before,all I did was stay mute or fake a smile or sometimes give them a genuine smile but the pain was still,I'm sure you would understand,if you were hurt once by a person,you would expect something worst from them,I forgave them but I never forgot.

"And I beat you again!!!!."Lucas screamed in victory.

Yeah,I totally forgot to give you all the updates,my study routine with Lucas was going well,we were getting free with each other,we were both good tutors because we learnt from each other,I taught him Literature,he taught me Government and studied the rest subjects together.

So yeah,back to the reason why this boy decided to scream in victory,I decided that we would answer past questions, whoever gets the lowest score pays the winners and my ex boyfriend won me again for the second time.

"Pay up,give me 1k(One Thousand Naira)."

I glared at him as I gave him the money and he laughed,"You are cute when you are angry."He complimented.

"Ewww."I replied.

"I was almost there."I whined.

"Almost isn't good enough,you got 43/50 and I got 48/50,try harder."He smirked.

I wanna slap that smirk off his face.

"Let do this shit again,I gotta win."I said to him.

"Sure,I'm in the mood to make money."

"Don't brag."

"I'm not."

Another peace and quiet mode erupted because we were answering 2011 Government WAEC past questions.

"I'm done."He said after an hour.

"Same here."I smiled at him.

"Why are you smiling?."He asked me.

"Nothing."

He marked the answer and guess what?!,I won,I beat him to it.

"The fuck?!!!."He yelled in disbelief.

"Ummm..what did I get?."I asked in innocence.

"49."

"And what did you get?."

"48."

"You were almost there."

"Show yourself o."

"That's your own,give me my money."I said in happiness.

"You are happy for 1k,a whole rich girl like you."He replied as he shook his hands into his pocket.

"Says the person who's father is a multi-millionaire."I scoffed.

"Stop acting like your family ain't rich."

"We are but you are richer."

"Lies."