𝘼 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Magsimula sa umpisa

Her nose was petite and dainty. It was tall and pointy. There were no flaws. Everything's just so on point.

A shade of pink spread across her soft-looking cheeks, perfectly matched with her glossy lips.

They're full but again, small.

She was wearing a cute floral dress and a white cardigan on the outside. The dress ended right on her thighs.

As I was still admiring her beauty, sunlight slowly crept into our classroom and shone on her.

Just right on time.

Fair skin color, she had those milky and silky skin that all of us wanted for so long.

My focus soon shifted to something which was equally eye-catching, her belongings.

She was holding a shoulder-bag attached with the Gucci logo. A little lower on her left wrist was a small silver watch, going with a leather watch strap.

She politely put both her hands in front of her, making a little fist. With that, I saw channel written on it. It was written in gold.

She wore natural accessories. I couldn't see their brands but from what I remembered, they're all from big expensive unreachable brands.

How does it feel to be rich, cute and young at the same time? Must be good.

"You guys alright?" Mrs. Lee gave us a small chuckle as she stared at all our faces.

I turned to my classmates and instantly understood why my teacher said that. My classmates were all blankly looking at the new girl with their jaws dropped.

I of course sneaked a peek at my 'boyfriend'.

Being the big man he was, he's never normal. His stare was located on her but it slowly diverted from her face to her legs.

And his stare rested there.

With lust.

Lust my fucking ass you fucking flirty horny needy dickhead.

I mentally rolled my eyes at him. I tried to act cool but still deep down, I knew I wasn't feeling great.

I didn't like Jung kook so much now but seeing him being interested in someone else hurt, not hurting because he wanted someone else, but more because that proved that I wasn't attractive enough.

I guess I'm just an average-looking girl then.

"Can you introduce yourself please?" Mrs. Lee sweetly smiled at her.

I guess this new girl won her heart already.

"Sure!" She cheerfully answered.

"Awwww-"

"My heart can't handle this cuteness."

A boy dramatically held onto his chest like it was hurting and his friends hit him in return.

I don't like her.

I had never disliked anyone if they didn't do anything against me.

But this girl just made me feel like I lost everything.

I'm not the prettiest in school anymore.

Boys who tried to have a chat with me replaced me with another girl.

Even for Jungkook, I seem to be thrown away already.

Yes I want to get over him.

But it takes time.

And I just want to keep everything to myself.

I am just a selfish bitch.

"Hello everyone! I'm Jang Won-Young! I don't like studying. I prefer food more," she giggled.

"Damn she's mine," Jin-Hwan whispered to Jungkook earning a glare from him.

"What about your family? How many siblings do you have?" Mrs. Lee tried to lead her on her introduction.

"Oh," she paused and looked at the ceiling thinking, "my dad is the chairperson of the Samsung company but he told me I shouldn't give people more details than that. I'm sorry."

She bowed to my teacher and my teacher who was still a bit shocked to know this student in front of her was this rich replied, "i..it's okay Won-Young, le..let's move on to your seating plan, shall we?"

"Hm..." Mrs. Lee scanned through our classroom and announced, "Won-Young, why don't you sit next to Jungkook?"

A/N: Sorry for this late update and ik I've explained this for a few times already but please understand cause I'm gonna have exams 1 week later, I got 3 exams coming up but I still haven't even finished studying for any one of those subjects so I'm really fucked up this time😭Please be patient and believe me when I say I really enjoy writing stories. Writing wattpad is literally one of my hobbies so I wanna update as much as I could too:(

Thanks for reading again!

*if you're reading after I just updated this chapter, just to let you know, I'm writing the next chapter rn!!