𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.1

My breathings became faster and heavier because of my crazy heartbeat.

5 minutes till this lesson would end.

But it felt like it's been centuries.

The glare never stopped. I could feel waves of hotness from the angry man behind me.

Of course he's pissed, I made him awkward in front of everyone.

Ringgggg-

Break time.

I guessed I would just ignore Jungkook for a while and apologize when he's feeling better.

Apologize even when I did nothing wrong. I was used to it.

But as I stood up, my chair was pushed forward. I dropped onto the chair again.

What was that?

I slowly turned around and it was Jungkook who just kicked my chair to embarrass me in front of everyone.

As our gazes met, he gritted his teeth, "just to be fair."

Then he left and Dori followed him.

"Seohyun...you alright?" Lyla asked and tapped my shoulder.

I forced a smile. "Yeah, of course."

"Oh my gosh, who is that?"

"Yah, look."

"Damn he hot..."

Is Jungkook back again?

Time for me to apologize.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that...who are you?" It ended as a question when I looked up.

It wasn't Jungkook.

It's a boy that I'd never met before.

"Baby, what's your name? You don't have to be sorry for me being hella fine," he smirked and stopped in front of my desk.

"Just forget about it, I'm not talking to you," I said with a blank face.

"Let's go to the canteen now," I smiled at Lyla and held her hand walking out of the classroom.

Break time would finish soon. Lyla and I were laughing together while drinking our strawberry milk. I was also holding a carton of banana milk.

That's a gift for Jungkook, to forgive me.

"Don't be so nervous Seohyun, he's your boyfriend, he will forgive you," Lyla saw the plain fear written on my face so she comforted with both her hands on my shoulders.

"Are you sure though... Lyla-ah, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, what is it?" She asked and continued chewing on her straw.

"Do," I stopped, "do you think he loves me?"

Lyla raised her brows. "Y..yeah he does baby! You need to trust him."

I knew Lyla the most, she only stuttered when she wasn't sure about something.

Is this relationship, still a relationship?

Slowly, we'd reached our classroom.

"Sorry," we exclaimed when we saw Mrs. Lee standing in front of us and was judging us with her stare as we're late.

I ran to my seat and heard Jungkook snickered.

I sighed.

It's okay.