𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

"AH!" Jimin growled. Jungkook was thrown onto the floor near the table.

The dish that I had been using a moment ago rattled.

I could do nothing.

Don't people always say, when men fight, nothing can stop them until a winner is born?

Jungkook was breathing heavily. He wiped the blood away from the corner of his lips, staining the hem of his white oxford shirt into a dark red colour.

Jimin lifted up his bloody fist and a punch was sent but had never landed on anything.

Jungkook had dodged. Instantly, he grabbed Jimin by his collar and pinned him down onto the wooden floor.

The sudden strike caused the fork to drop onto the floor.

"You fucking cheater," Jungkook snarled.

His fist raised up high and went down at full speed.

Before Jimin could react to the first hit to his jaw, he was punched on the other side.

Jungkook's eyes flared dangerously and insanely as he enjoyed seeing his long-hated-enemy being bashed.

I was about to run and defend Jimin when Jimin successfully got hold of Jungkook's hand.

He twisted it violently making Jungkook hiss at the pain.

Like rage blinded his eyes, a chuckle was heard. Jimin sounded like a complete psychopath.

My blood went cold.

The living room was now filled with the lingering scent of blood, sweat and tears.

My tears for both of them.

The fight gave me a serious dizziness in the head and a nauseous feeling in the stomach.

The room smelt like a perfect combination of man and woman, the now-sweaty dominant leather scent from the cologne that Jimin and Jungkook both used, and the sweet expensive scent from the rose body lotion that I used after the shower.

I had lost track of how many times Jimin had hit Jungkook at the face now.

I only knew Jungkook's looking inhuman, face full of blood.

"Jungkook! We have to go, this is getting way too much." I heard Jin-Hwan whispered from the corridor.

Jungkook barked and pushed Jimin away, who now landed on his back.

Jungkook sent him a harsh kick before he stumbled and walked away with wobbly steps.

Once he reached the door frame, he leaned against it for rest, his weight put on his left leg like his right leg was no longer working properly.

He quietly winced in pain. He put one hand on a blood spot on his stomach and the other around Jin-Hwan's shoulders.

They both left.

I was still in bewilderment for what just happened. A weight which was suddenly exerted on me made me flinch.

It was Jimin. His hand on my shoulder was heavier than ever as he was basically only standing because of my body's support.

"Are you okay?" He breathed and cupped my cheeks.

I could finally look at his face. The injuries were much worse than I thought. I couldn't actually make out the specific spots of wound because of the amount of blood on top of them.

But it was terrifying. His right brow had a long deep cut. His nose began to bleed. A few red marks were visible on his cheeks and jaws. His originally shiny white teeth were now stained with blood, flowing out to the corners of his lips.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a trembling voice, emphasizing the word you.

He gulped and was about to speak. I noticed when he swallowed, his brow tightened, his lips slightly quivering.

"Look how injured are you." I couldn't stop myself from elaborating. 

"You don't need- You shouldn't actually..." I precisely changed the word. "...go that far. Jimin, how are you supposed to have lessons tomorrow?" I sighed, "how- How can you hurt yourself this much?"

"Because of you," he answered with no hesitation. "Because," he paused and dropped his head bearing the pain. He looked up again with a smile on his bloodcurdling face. "I want to protect you."

It was a forced smile out of torment.

He finally allowed his true feelings to pour out as he groaned in pain. His knees dropped onto the floor.

I abruptly held his shoulders to support him. "Jimin! Are you okay?"

He lightly shook his head and waved his hand. "Just let me sit for a while, I'll be fine."

My lips parted. I got so much to say, to complain, but they're stuck at the tip of my tongue.

He was quicker to speak. "Tomorrow, I won't be in school," he softly said. "I have to go to a University for a talk about the MSFs. Don't, talk to Jungkook at all, don't go close to him, because I can't be there with you tomorrow. Tell Lyla to stay with you the whole time. If he really disturbs you again, call me, okay?"

I sighed after I held my breath for a long time. I tilted my head. My expression softened. 

"Jimin..." I licked my lips, words would just never come out.

Please vote and comment! I wanna know what yall think about all the chapters! They give me motivation
:( TYSM