Chapter 80

Night had fallen, you have been reviewing the beautiful photos of sunset you took with Itachi previously, while he was preparing the food for dinner after he had already made the tent you two would sleep in. Earlier, he gave you the camera and helped you take some beautiful photos of the sunset and the beach, giving you some tips of what to do to get better shots and how to use the settings to your advantage.

"[Name], the food is ready, come on, let's eat", you turned back to him seeing that he had already set everything up, dinner on the beach! you got up dusting off your clothes then walked up to him, it was him who asked you to just sit down and take a look at the photos you took earlier and see what's missing in them so next time you don't repeat the same mistakes, some times it is hard to believe that, Itachi Uchiha, the CEO of one the largest companies in the world prepares dinner for you by himself, makes your bath...flirts with you and even...tries to put a smile on your face.

He surely loves you, one cannot be that nice and sweet towards somebody he doesn't care about, there is a difference between being caring and being loving, and Itachi was both of the two things.

You sat down beside him and took a sandwich of those you two had already prepared earlier at home while he started with an onigiri. The food was so delicious as always, and the place was so nice and beautiful at night, you could only hear the sound of the waves as the animals had already slept a while ago when the sun went down.

The place was lightened up with the lamps and lanterns Itachi had placed all over the island, well hidden between tree branches and rocks so they don't ruin the natural beauty of the island, you ate your dinner in silence, only few talk has been exchanged from time to time.

Dinner was over, you just sat down on the sands and hugged your knees closer to your chest and rested your chin on them while Itachi was sitting besides you.
"I don't think it will be easier for me to head back now after getting used to here", you said with a smile looking at him next to you, he chuckled hearing what you said, something he expected, even though you still haven't got a full experience with this place.

"We will get back whenever we want, no need to be sad when time to head back comes", he said as you nodded and smiled again, it is happening again to him, everytime he is close to you, he is alone with you, when you smile...he finds it hard to hold himself back, but he knows he has to, at least for now, he want to know some more things about you.

He took his phone out and started using it when all the lights went off suddenly, making the place a total darkness. You gasped and flinched at first not knowing what happened exactly, a little afraid at what happened, your eyes weren't used to the darkness yet as you barely could see anything.
"Don't be scared, I turned them off", he said as then you felt him holds your hand then pull you closer to him, he wrapped his arms around you protectively, feeling you relax in his embrace even though you were surprised as why he did this suddenly and now.

"I thought something happened to the source of power", you said holding on his arms, trying to look at his face in the darkness as your eyes had finally started to get used to it.
"No, everything is going well, now...look up at the sky", he said calmly, as you could tell he was smiling while looking up himself, you did so and you knew what he was meaning, the sky looked so beautiful, with all the bright stars above, so clear and stunning, as you had never saw them before.

"That's the milky way!", you giggled still looking up, making Itachi nod while he looked at it then said: "it is pretty clear and easy to see here since we are away from all the lights of the city that would disturb our view, and since the moon is just a tiny crescent, if we were on the other side if the island, the other beach from where we had come the first time, we would be able to see the country's lights from there", you nodded, still looking up impressed by the beautiful view above you.