Chapter 75

I do not own pic!

You made a little more exploring inside the hot springs, another door had caught your attention on the other side. You went there and opened it, finding yourself in a small hall, with three doors around, one of a small kitchen and a dinning area, and two separated simple rooms, each designed in a tradition way with tables and pillows to sit on, and closets with futons and blankets to sleep on.

You walked back from where you came and left the cave together with Itachi, looking up at the sky, you can tell you have two or three hours at the most before the sun goes down, there is still time to enjoy before night falls, so afterwards, you and Itachi have the rest of the night to spend together.

Itachi was walking toward the other side of the island in a steady pace in order to let you take a closer look at your surroundings. He was holding your hand in his as he remained silent, just taking a look at you every once in a while, that gentle smile never leaving his face while you were busy looking around at the plants and the birds around.

You were finally there, at the beach, all you can see ahead of you was blue...the ocean...
There was a small cottage nearby for changing and taking a rest if needed. You smiled loving the feelings of the wind playing with your dress as you heard the sound of the waves, mixed with the birds chirping nearby, Itachi had just stood up at a distance with one of his hands in his pockets and watched the view while enjoying the cool breeze and looking at you of course.

You quickly took off your sandals and put them aside then walked further toward the water. The sensation of cold water and sand against the skin of your feet felt so beautiful and relieving, you bent down, not minding if your dress might get wet, and took a look at the beautiful seashells scattered on the sands, small and big, colorful and of various types and shapes, and there were also some colored pebbles, that shined under the sunlight like gemstones.

You were holding some in your hands and looking at their beauty, they could be turned into beautiful things! Maybe a bracelet or a necklace, you smiled putting them down again since you didn't have something to put them in for now, and since you knew you can have them all later, after all, everything here belongs to your beloved husband.

"Can you swim?", Itachi's voice broke this moment of silence with this question.

"Yes", you answered briefly looking at him then turned around again looking at the water, he can feel that you don't want to talk about this more, you don't like to talk about your body or show it off, he knows, you're either shy or...feeling a little reserved to talk about it, he have noticed this from the beginning of your relationship, he also wants to know why you are like this...

He let you enjoy your peaceful time without more interruptions as he only sat down on the sand a little distance away from you and watched you or the ocean. You felt as happy like a little child, you were free to play to enjoy yourself with no stress or responsibilities...

"It is time to head back now", he said after a while standing up and dusting his clothes off then walking up to you. You sighed as you nodded, looking at the horizon, you could see the sun was about to go down, you put on your sandals then took his hand in yours and started walking back together while having a little chat about this island.

The sun had already set while you were still walking, you looked up at the sky seeing that orange color of dusk slowly turns into a darker shade as night falls.
Before it becomes completely dark, so many lamps lighted up your way and the whole place, lanterns and lamps were placed all over the island, making it look so beautiful at night, and making it very easy for you to have a walk at night if you wanted to.

You were feeling hungry, being busy all the day exploring this piece of paradise Itachi got, you haven't eaten anything else ever since you had that late breakfast on the yacht. Your stomach growled making you blush hearing Itachi chuckle as he opened the door, he didn't say anything to this as he just made his way straight to the kitchen as you followed, wondering what meal would you have on your first dinner here...