Meeting The Devil Rat (4K!)

Izuku stood up. Today was the day he was meeting Nedzu. In his civilian form. Well, not really.

He had hacked into UA's database and contacted Nedzu using his hacker alias, Deku. He had stated that he had information regarding a villain group who had plans to attack the school.

Nedzu had replied by sending him a UA visitor badge, an online one of course.

His security was too good to be compromised by that rat, even with all the smarts he had.

So, pulling on a black hoodie with neon green lines throughout the sleeves, with a wolf the same colour on the back, a black medical mask with a neon green 'X' on it, and black sweatpants and sneakers, he went out.

Just as he did so, he realized that his hair was very identifying, so he also grabbed a black hoodie to cover it.

Now he was ready to meet the Rat Satan.

{}

Deku arrived half an hour later, choosing to take the train there from another district in case they tried to track him down.

Walking towards the gate, a guard approached him, and he took out his second phone to show the badge, and the man nodded, letting him in.

He was on his way to the school building when he was tapped on the shoulder, the person who had been watching him for the last few minutes deciding to reveal themselves.

He swirled around, and came face to face with a boy with two coloured hair, and matching eyes. He recognized him as Todoroki Shouto, from Hitoshi and Katsuki's class.

"You aren't a student here." It wasn't a question.

Deku nodded.

"I have an appointment with the principal." he told him, showing his visitor's badge, his voice coming out distorted through the voice modifier inside his mask.

The boy nodded, then walked away.

Deku nearly snorted at the boy's actions. He liked him already. So he called out after him.

"Could you tell me where the principal's office is?" The boy turned around, staring for some time, then nodded.

"Follow me." he said, turning around, not waiting for him to catch up.

A grin stretched on Deku's face, hidden by his mask as he quickened his pace, reaching him and slowing down his tempo, walking by his side.

Neither talked until they arrived to a big door, and the boy turned around, walking away.

Deku called out once again.

"Thank you." The boy twirled around, his eyes showing bewilderment, as I'd he weren't expecting that.

Deku's eyes squinted slightly at that in suspicion.

Hmm, he thought as he took in the expression the boy had quickly schooled away. It seems I'll need to pay more attention to the Todoroki's. I knew that he was being treated badly, but not to this extent. I thought his abuse was just physical, but it seems he has been affected mentally as well.

The boy stayed silent for a while, before wording the question going through his head.

"...Why?" Deku smiled, his eyes squinting to indicate the emotion.

"Because you helped me." Then he knocked on the door, and it immediately opened.

"Oh, you're here, Deku!" chirped the demon rat himself, and Deku felt himself shiver internally at the joy in his voice. Who knew what the rat would do, he was unpredictable like that.