A Badass Pencil Tip

Black Rabbit jumped from rooftop to rooftop, humming a tune to nobody in particular, as he looked around for any disturbances. His voice came out deeper than it actually was, thanks to his voice changing gas mask, and he was quite proud to say that he had made it himself. In fact he had made all his gear from scratch by himself from the trash he found from Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, also known as the Trash Beach. 

Seriously, why nobody realized how great it was for free materials was beyond him. Maybe because it stinked and there were broken pieces of metal and glass everywhere? Hmm, maybe.  Speaking of costume, lzuku's consisted of: his mask, a dark green Kevlar hoodie with bunny ears, a bulletproof vest covered in insulating material, a gray utility belt, black loose pants with bandages strapped to the bottom of the legs, and his iconic red steeltoed boots. His joints were all supported by midnight blue bracers. He also carried twin katanas on his back, and a stun baton strapped to his utility belt.

 He also carried twin katanas on his back, and a stun baton strapped to his utility belt

Just as he stepped on another rooftop, a white material came flying towards him at high speeds, causing him to dodge

Just as he stepped on another rooftop, a white material came flying towards him at high speeds, causing him to dodge. He turned around to see who it was, and practically started glowing with joy. 

"Oh my All Might, you're Eraserhead! It's such a pleasure to meet you sir!" he cried out as he bowed awkwardly, straightening up and scratching the back of his neck sheepishly at his outburst.

The now named man furrowed his eyeb rO'Ns, taking in his type of his speech and groaned at the implication. 

"What are you doing out here kid? It's 11 o'clock at night. Kids like you should be in bed already." The boy chuckled at that. 

"As expected,you noticed. Not that it matters. You and I both know why I'm out here." His grin stretched as he spoke, not that it was noticeable under his mask.

The man sighed. 

"Look kid,just go home. You're young, don't ruin your future for a bit of action." The boy pouted at that, not caring that it wasn't visible.

"Awe, come on Eraserhead, you're such a bore!" He dodged another swipe of the capture weapon sent to him, as the other man pinched his nose in annoyance.

"Last chance kid, just go already." Black Rabbit chuckled at that. 

"Hmm, how about... no?" The pro straightened, taking a slight battle stance as he did so.

"Then I'II have to take you in. Your choice, kid." 

And the chase was on.

The two ran and jumped from building to building, neither showing any signs of slowing down. After a while, the vigilante stopped, hearing the man Ianding behind him.

"You know, as long as l don't use my Quirk, it's technically not illegal for me to be out here. You don't actually have anything to arrest me with." The pro groaned at that, noticing that he was right, but recomposed himself.

"I can still take you in for illegal parkouring and unlicensed support item usage. Kid, don't test your luck." The vigilante just chuckled. 

"You're the one who chased me, and I made everything on me mysef. Face it, Pencil Tip, you have nothing to charge me for."

And with that he hopped away, waving at the man he had left behind cheekily.

"Well,it was nice meeting you. See you again, Mister Hobo!"                          

Izuku went to bed with a smile that night. The same could not be said for a certain homeless looking pro hero.