Deku Vs The Trash On Fire

I'm just gonna say that I'm sorry for taking a break so damn long. I made you all wait for too much, but now I'm back! Updates will probably still be slow though, because I have a ton of books I write simultaneously... Sorry!

Anyway, I'm skipping the Sports Festival because I'm fucking bored of it. This chapter will be all about one part of it, though, but it doesn't include the competitions.

I hope you like it ←(>▽<)ノ

{}

Deku made his way down the hallway, whistling cheerfully. His fingers beat against his legs, and he bobbed his head slightly to the tune coming out of his lips.

The whistles coming out we're muffled due to the mask on his face, for he was currently in his 'Deku' outfit. His hoodie was off his head though, his beanie deemed enough to cover his hair.

The reason why he was heading down the hall was to take a look at the competitors of the final match: Todoroki and Katsuki. Hitoshi had sadly been eliminated due to his insults having no effect on Todoroki, the boy ignoring the dissing easily due to the purple-haired boy's error of not including those towards the boy's Quirk or father.

Now, before their match, Deku had decided to visit the two, because before the last match Todoroki had somehow become a fuming madman, and had nearly maimed Hitoshi in his anger. It was probably related to his father shouting some words of encouragement that Deku hadn't heard clearly, but included the word 'Quirk', so he could guess what it was about.

As he walked through the hallway, ready to go inside the nearest changing room, he was stopped by a smell of burning coming from around the corner, and stopped immediately, eyes narrowing.

He was familiar with that smell: it was the scent of none other than the Flame Hero: Endeavour, presumed child abuser and Flaming Trashcan™, named this by none other than the honourable Black Rabbit, vigilante extraordinaire.

Instead of confronting him directly, he chose to hide in a corner and observe the situation first. When he did so, what he saw was the abusive bastard standing at the corner, a phone in hand, crushing it with his glare. He seemed very unhappy, and when Deku used his Quirk to enhance his vision and zoom into the device like Hatsume Mei's Quirk allowed her, he saw that he had many missed calls to Todoroki Shouto.

With this finding, he couldn't help it: he snorted. His shoulders shook as he tried to calm his laughter, but it was futile, his location was already compromised.

The irritated No:2 Hero practically growled at being laughed at.

"Who's there? Show yourself!"

Knowing there was no way out -well there was but Deku wanted to mess with him a little- the hacker stepped out from his hiding spot, crinkled eyes practically reflecting the smile hidden by his mask, and he gave a mocking wave to the Pro Hero.

"Yo! Nice day, innit?" With that, his shoulders started shaking once again, only serving to infuriate the man further. The boy had already met him once that day after all, saving Todoroki and threatening him.

"How dare you laugh at me!" He roared out in anger, his flames growing in size and sizzling dangerously. His anger did not scare the boy in the last, though, for this was what he was expecting.

At first place, Deku wasn't even amused. All his laughter was fake, and they only happened with the intention of aggravating the trashy hero. When his eyes had first laid upon the Pro Hero, the thing that had come to his mind was that he had to annoy the Hero.

As a vigilante, he had seen all the supposed 'justice' the man had done over the years, and he was not happy about them. The Flaming Fuckface™ had caused serious injury to many criminals who had already surrendered under the pretence that they 'hadn't given up when given the chance', and he even had several murders on his history.

The worst thing was that the man didn't even feel guilty or shameful about it! He was a murderer let free, and the public wasn't even aware of it!

This was all because his crimes were hidden by the government in order to avoid causing a disturbance in the Heroics Industry, or a public upheaval, which Deku understood, but didn't appreciate.

Seriously, millions of people looked up to this man, and he was no more than a child abuser and a fucking murderer! How messed up was that?

So, stopping his laughter and crossing his arms, then raising his chin upwards in an arrogant way, Deku's eyes took on a cold, malicious glint.

"I dare laugh because you're fucking pathetic, Endeawhore."

It looked like the man was about to snap from his audacity to curse him in the face, but that was good. There was a security camera facing their way, recording their every move, and it was a piece of cake for Deku to hack into it afterwards.

The tides were in his favour.

Endeavour also seemed to notice the camera, for he straightened himself up, taking on his usual cold and powerful demeanour with a humph.

His blue eyes narrowed critically as he took in the figure of the boy in front of him, and realised who he was with ease. Who else would have the audacity to insult him in his face than two people, one of which, he certainly wasn't!

"You must be the hacker that Nedzu has employed," he commented thoughtfully and disapprovingly. "I do not agree with letting a criminal into a Heroics school, and if it were up to me, I would have you arrested immediately. Unfortunately, you are under Nedzu's protection, but don't think for a second that I wouldn't apprehend you if you dared to betray us a single time."

His tone was threatening, yet the boy easily laughed it off in amusement.

"If you couldn't catch me all these years, who said you would be able to after now?" He leaned forward provocatively, his eyes shining a bright neon green with the activation of his Quirk used purely for intimidation. "All you know is my height, and that I work at UA. What other information do you have that you are so sure you can catch me if I choose to disappear?" He leaned backwards at the man's scowl, satisfied with the effect he had caused on the man. "Think before you speak, dumbass."

He didn't add that if he wanted, he could change his appearance completely, which was why under his outfit, he would dare to use his real appearance. If somebody even tried to take it off, he would firstly bash their heads to the nearest hard surface, and if that didn't work, he would stab them in the stomach. Lastly, if all that didn't work and his fighting prowess was inferior to his opponent's -that amounted to only several people in the whole world- he would change his appearance to a completely different one in within a second and his identity would therefore not be exposed.

Yes, he had let his identity be known by several people, but that was because he was confident he could escape if they chose to treat him as an enemy.

In a world where superpowers existed, those with the power of camouflage could hide in plain sight. And with such a powerful Quirk that only two people knew he had, it was child's play for him to hide right within anyone's nose.

And so, the Hacker Deku, secretly Midoriya Izuku, became the second person to ever insult the Flame Hero in the face and get away with it.

The first one to do so was once again, himself, but disguised as the vigilante Black Rabbit.