Chapter 4- Like A cold Coffee During Winter

Start from the beginning

For her, there opinions didn't matter because he was loved by his heart and not his physique. They were even planning on getting married after college. That's how confident Lisa was in their relationship.

What could be his surprise?

Lisa thought to herself as she looked over the clock ticking on the walls of their monotone classroom. She smiled at the thought of him planning his gifts for months just to prepare it for their anniversary.

She remembered how effort he had done just to get her to say yes. Even confessing in front of the school where thousand of the student watched as he kneeled to the ground asked her to be his girlfriend.

Lisa felt a tight knot on her stomach and suddenly become giddy. Right now, she was waiting for the clock to tick at 5 o'clock in the afternoon so she could finally go home

When the bell rang, Lisa didn't waste enough time to rush at the door, and not even letting her professor finished his goodbye speech

She was sprinting going to her locker to get her things . Jisoo caught her and have seen how she was overly fidgeting her fingers to find the key to her locker and she seemed it a fast pace as if the time was racing against her.

"Someone just can't wait to go home."

It was only after that Lisa noticed her unnie Jisoo leaning against her locker. Jisoo was studying and was already in fourth-year college. She was gonna graduate this year and was engaged also to her longtime boyfriend, Jin. She smiled at the elder before saying:

"I just can't wait for his embrace, unnie. I miss him so much. It had been a week since he flew to Paris to perform along with his theater groupmates. I just can't wait to hug and kissed him and talked to him for the whole night about what happened there."

The unnie smirked as if teasing Lisa that she not only missed his kisses and hugs but also something else.

"You just miss jumping on him to your bed."

Lisa was caught off guard and now her cheeks was burned as she she started to fully transformed herself  like a tomato.

"Th-thats not what I mean, unnie."

The elder just gave her a light tap on the shoulder. Assuring Lisa that she needed not to forget to buy a box of condoms just in case they go run wild tonight, then she winked at her blushing figure before turning her back away and slowly and gently strode into the hallway.

Lisa didn't have much time to argued back with her unnie, Jisoo, so she just let it slide and ran to the nearest bus stop to she could go home in time for his arrival.

She went home just in time and opened the door and windows as  watched at the snowflakes fell into their windowpane for the jest time this month and the white crystals had accumulated the spaces between her warm apartment and the colder outside. She blew a warm air into the glass as it created a foggy image in which a heart was transformed at her fingertips. She grin by her love struck image and a car outside came to stop. But then it halted making her frowned for thinking in advance it was her boyfriend.

Her feelings like an overwhelming sensation of her lover finally returning home was an understatement. She anticipated his come back . What she wanted to feel now was the warmness of his breath on her neck, his hands on her waist, and all the loving words he could whisper to her whenever he came back from abroad.