Nishinoya came up and shook me by the shoulders, "RYU SAID HE THOUGHT YOU WERE SICK."

I grabbed him and held him still, "I will be if you keep shaking me!"

he grinned and let go, "sorry."

Daichi came up behind him and gave him a small slap on the back of his head, "We're glad you're alright, and to answer your question, no, these two wouldn't shut up about you for a while."

I noticed the blond and green haired first years standing near the door without the other two. I smiled and waved to Yamaguchi who raised his eyebrows in shock and waved back. Tsukishima scoffed and walked to the back of the store looking for something.

I looked back at the rest of the players who had just been standing there, "So... are you guys going to buy something?"

They seemed to snap back into reality and all agreed in some way, that be verbal or with a simple nod. They spread through the store, a few already knowing what they wanted but an indecisive pair stood in front of the cooler, looking at two drinks.

"That one looks good but... i really have been craving the regular." Tanaka frowned.

"I know..." Nishinoya held both in his hands.

"I can't choose..." Tanaka held the same two in his hands.

"Well at least move, you're in the way." Tsukishima said, opening the door as they scoot over.

"You know you guys could just get both." Asahi reasoned.

Nishinoya looked at him with wide eyes, "You're a genius!" he cheered.

"Yeah!" Tanaka cheered with him. Asahi gave them both an awkward smile and got something from the cooler for himself.

Suga and Daichi came up to the counter and sat their stuff down. i started checking out the things Daichi sat down, "are you together?" i said holding Suga's drink.

He nodded, "yeah, i won a bet against him so he's buying my stuff." Daichi had a slight frown on his face.

I nodded and check out his things as well, "So what was the bet?"

"I bet him that Hinata and Kageyama would practice after today." Suga snickered.

"It seems like they do that a lot recently." I mentioned.

"Kageyama was complaining about a pain in his shoulder so i thought he would go home or something... but no, they just kept going." Daichi said, still marveling at how hard they were working the entire night.

"They're one of a kind." I put the receipt in the bag and handed it to Daichi.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." The two seniors said their goodbyes and left together.

Asahi, Noya and Tanaka walked up together, Asahi had a water and a protein bar in his hand while the other two were struggling to keep ahold all of their items.

As soon as i started checking out Asahi i finished and he stood aside, waiting for the two second years. They dumped their stuff on the counter and i heard Tsukishima and Yamaguchi snickering in the back.

A smile cracked on my own face as well as i started checking out one of their items, "Why so much tonight?"

"We wanted to support your shop!" They both held up a thumbs up with a grin.

It was a nice thought even though it was money going towards my dad and aunt and not me, "Well here you go. I'm sure you'll eat well for the next few days."

"I'm sure it'll all be gone by the end of the night." Asahi grinned, poking fun at his underclass members.

"That's right!" Noya grinned.

"See you in homeroom, Sakai!" Tanaka waved, leaving the store.

The two first years who had been waiting for the other boys to move walked up to the counter and sat down a water. Just one, not two.

"Is this all for today?" I asked, not bothering to look up at Tsukishima.

"You weren't at practice today." Tsukishima mentioned. I nodded, not knowing what i should say or if i should even say anything at all.

"Yeah, we were worried!" Yamaguchi smiled.

"I wasn't." Tsukishima said, picking the water and change up and leaving.

Yamaguchi frowned and took the receipt that had been printing while Tsukishima was leaving, "He was acting weird nearly all practice, i wouldn't take it personally." He bowed and ran out the door shouting his nickname for his friend.

I let out a sigh and my shoulders fall. The door that led from the store to the apartments opened and i saw my dads head peak through, "Why haven't you closed yet? it's late you should go to bed."

"Okay, let me clean up a little bit first." I picked up the broom but he took it from my hand and started sweeping at my feet.

"go upstairs! a young girl like you needs plenty of sleep. I'll clean up down here." He started sweeping.

I took off his apron that i was wearing at hung it around his neck.

"Hey! I'm not your coat hanger!" He swatted me away with the broom and I ran upstairs, giggling like a child.

10/01/20
wc: 1510
unedited
A/n howdy folks :D my birthday is in two days!! also rip this fic sitting dormant for like two weeks
btw ive been trying to go on track with the show but tbh i'm not going to do that for a sec❤️.