𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Where am I at, these days

now that you're gone?

Where am I at, these days

when you don't come home?"

Where Am I At- MAX

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃?" 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃.

Caroline couldn't agree more. She stood with him and Dustin across the room from Mike and El, the former of whom was staring at them pleadingly.

As for Eleven...

Caroline couldn't look at Eleven.

"Just listen to me," Mike begged.

"You are out of your mind!" Lucas said incredulously.

"She knows about Will," Caroline muttered, glaring at El. She had been suspicious of the girl since the second they first met her, but a few hours ago solidified Caroline's doubts.

This morning, Caroline and Mike had ditched school. Caroline felt way too sick and anxious to be able to brave a full seven hours in hell, especially without her brother. Besides, they couldn't risk El getting caught.

So, they convinced Karen that they weren't feeling well, and instead, much to Caroline's dismay, spent the day giving El a tour of the Wheeler's. 

Until they had ended up in Mike's room, and El had pulled a really disgusting stunt.

Caroline's eyes drifted to the picture sitting on Mike's dresser, the one where the boys huddled around their third place science fair trophy.

Dustin's brows furrowed. "What do you mean she knows about Will?"

Mike grabbed the photo, drawing everyone's attention to it.

"She pointed at him, at his picture. She knew he was missing. I could tell."

Lucas raised an eyebrow. "You could tell?"

"Just think about it. Do you really think it was a coincidence that we found her on Mirkwood, the same place where Will disappeared?" Mike looked at each of them.

"That is weird," Dustin admitted.

"And she said bad people are after her. I think maybe these bad people are the same ones that took Will. I think she knows what happened to him."

"And I think she's full of shit!"

Everyone jumped and stared at Caroline with gaping mouths and wide eyes. It took a moment for her to realize how harsh her tone was, but she couldn't care less.