OPM/RWBY: Volume 1 Chapter 9: Forever Fall

Third Person POV

('Thoughts')

"Talking"

It's been a couple of days ever since the incident with Jaune happened on the rooftop. It was now nighttime as Remnants broken moon was shown in the sky.

Pyrrha was seen looking out of the window with a sad expression on her face as she then turned to both of her teammates. Nora was currently jumping on her bed, while Ren was fixing his weapon.

"How come Jaune gets home so late?" Nora asked.

"He's become rather scarce ever since he's been fraternizing with Cardin." Ren commented.

"That's weird. Doesn't he know we have a field trip tomorrow? We need our rest!" Nora exclaimed as she landed on her bed.

"Y/N and I offered to help Jaune with his training, but he still hasn't shown up to one of them so it's just us two training for now. Maybe we should give Jaune a little more time, I'm sure he knows what he's doing.......hopefully." Pyrrha said as she whispered that last part.

"Hmmm....I guess so." Nora said.

"So you've been training with Y/N for quite a while right? What was that like? I'm sure he must be quite the formidable opponent with strength like his." Ren asked.

Nora smile got massive when hearing what Ren asked, "Yeah! How was it? Come on tell me!"

Pyrrha then smiled a little as she thought of her time with Y/N as they trained, and started to explain to them what happened in one of their training sessions.

(Flashback)

Y/N was seen waiting patiently on the roof for Pyrrha in Beacon as he continued looking out into the sky just watching the clouds.

"Hmmm the clouds really are interesting to look at." Y/N muttered.

Y/N then heard the rooftop door open as he turned around to see Pyrrha coming into view.

"Oh hello Y/N! How long were you standing out here? I hope I wasn't late." Pyrrha said with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Nah you're fine, I just got here a little early today, so I guess Jaune didn't show up today huh?" Y/N asked.

Pyrrha then looked down at the floor with a sad gaze, "Yes it's unfortunate that he couldn't train with us. I just really want to help him get better Y/N."

Y/N then walked up and put a hand on Pyrrha's shoulder making her look up at him.

"I'm sure Jaune will push through whatever problem he's dealing with soon. Just give him a little time." Y/N suggested.

"Thanks' Y/N." Pyrrha said smiling at Y/N, immediately feeling better after hearing his words.

"So are you ready to start training." Pyrrha asked being a little eager to fight such a strong opponent.

"Sure I'm ready let's get started." Y/N replied.

Y/N and Pyrrha then created some distance from one another as Pyrrha got in her fighting stance while taking out Akouo and Milo, while Y/N just had his arms crossed and had a stoic expression.

Pyrrha was on guard and waited to see if Y/N was going to make the first move because if she wasn't prepared for it, she would be in serious trouble. Now seeing that Y/N wasn't gonna make the first move Pyrrha dashed and striked Y/N with her spear multiple times at a impressive speed, Y/N was simply moving back avoiding all the strikes as Pyrrha then tried to sweep Y/N's feet but he jumped away and landed back on his feet.