~12~ Man in the Mirror (RAGNAROK)

➢𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗦𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡(𝗦)➢

➢𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗦𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡(𝗦)➢

『Been there, done that, messed around
I'm having fun, don't put me down
I'll never let you sweep me off my feet』
―𝘓𝘢 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘹, 𝘉𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12: 𝑴𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓-𝑩𝑶𝑵𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹! ⟵

⋆𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆⋆

⋆𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑⋆

;)

Where we left off ...

A formerly wealthy neurosurgeon and his troubled niece take on the desired persona of new lives after uniquely finding themselves.

Finding their way back, that is, after tumultuous incidents that still are not able to be understood by ... anyone, really ... maybe even the fifteen-year-old katana wielding-blondie who has to reassess her surroundings at times.

Assure that everything is real, current, and presently normal.   

Though, that word is definitely not a good one to describe the lives that Stephen and Caitlyn Strange now live, continuously in New York, but with a bit of magic.

What has gone on ...

The New York Sanctum hasn't been left empty, as Kamar-Taj's very own bookkeeper, Wong, has been adamant in guarding the very Sanctuary that is specifically placed in order to ward off the mystical threats burrowing beneath Earth―though more had yet to be opened up, and for now things have been rather mellow.

He's stayed in close contact with the other two individuals occupying the space.

Stephen has been improving his spells/skills as a sorcerer for the many months spent in the building that surrounds it, protecting and gazing at the mysterious green gem inside the Eye of Agamotto―fully aware by now that it was an extremely powerful source of energy ... apply given the title of one of the unparalleled Infinity Stones.