~8~ Death

➢𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚➢

『 I hear the sound, echoes beneath
Angels and skylines meet
And I'm straining to reach
The light on the surface 』
―𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦, 𝘍𝘭𝘦𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8: 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉⟵

-𝙹𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟷𝟾𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽-

𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

The three sorcerers of Kamar-Taj run through the hallways of the Sanctum until reaching the center area, where two Zealots and Kaecilius partake in a summoning of some sort𑁋and Karl Mordo asserts, "We have to end this."

"Now!" He and Stephen hop over the railing of the building, but as Caitlyn goes to do the same𑁋raising her katana, a levitating cloak blocks the way.

Her uncle remains in front of her, and also in place, causing a shout from Mordo to emerge while he fights off the two Zealots on his own, "Strange!"

"Get down here and fight!" Doctor Strange raises his hands, and it is only then that the blonde teenager catches onto his antics𑁋that he is trying to send them elsewhere.

And that meant taking them to another dimension.

The female's eyes widen for the 100th time today when her uncle raises his hands, and an uproar of a, "No!" from Mordo is the last thing heard before a similar wall of breaking glass surrounds the entirety of the sorcerers in the New York Sanctum.

"The Mirror Dimension." Stephen's voice duplicates, Kaecilius tilting his gaze upwards at the change in scenery, "You can't affect the real world in here."

The Cloak of Levitation lowers the bearded man slightly, and he remarks with prominent wit, "Who's laughing now? Asshole."

A look of relief crosses Caitlyn Strange's features before it fades, at Kaecilius' smirk, "I am."

The room euphorically morphs again, this time turning the steps that the fourteen-year-old previously stood on, inwards, and she lets out a brief yelp𑁋an arm quickly wrapping around her waist and the red cloak worn by her Uncle Stephen carries the two towards the exit ... and Master Mordo follows them outside onto the streets of New York City.

Except they're still in the Mirror Dimension.

"I-I've got his sling ring. I mean, they can't escape, right?" Stephen says to Mordo as Caitlyn stands to his left, expression faltering in doubt as the Zealots simply charge forward.