~7~ Life

➢𝗗𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗘➢

『All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse』
―𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘗𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴, 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘴

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7: 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆⟵

-𝙹𝙰𝙽𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟷𝟾𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽-

𝙼𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙾-𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙻 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙻,

𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

A door leading to that same mop closet where a mystical orange portal just opened up, is pushed through by the nerve-damage hands of Stephen Strange𑁋the man heavily suffering from impalement to the upper chest by another sorcerer.

He tries to navigate himself forwards within the Metro General Hospital, his former workplace as a Doctor, but due to the severe amount of blood loss already catching up to his brain Stephen sways in agony ...

Though his niece is there to catch him.

Caitlyn Elizabeth Strange releases a grunt of her own, wincing as the much taller body of her uncle slams into a wall𑁋sling ring, and bloodied hand clanging against the material while a mark is left there, and the teenager tries to put most of his weight on her.

This doesn't pan out so well𑁋given that she is a hell of a lot smaller than him𑁋and the nurse that approaches the two only causes more franticness to arise in Stephen and Caitlyn, as the uncle nears close to becoming unconscious. Possibly dying.

"Sir, Miss, can I help you𑁋?"

Stephen staggers out, "Dr. Palmer, where is she?"

"Sir, we need to get ..." the facial expression of the pony-tailed woman becomes more extreme in concern, but the niece quickly cuts in.

Caitlyn whips out her tongue-lashing tone, "Lady, we don't have any time to waste! Where is she?!"

"T-The nurse's station!" the female raises her hands, startled as Stephen lets out another painful grunt that coerces the curly blonde next to him to tighten her grip, and the two continue forward.