~3~ Kamar-Taj

➢𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 ➢

『 Let go of the wheel, it's the borderline
Now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight
Blurring all the lines, intoxicate me 』
𑁋𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3: 𝑲𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓-𝑻𝒂𝒋⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟺𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼-

𝙺𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚄, 𝙽𝙴𝙿𝙰𝙻

The indistinct chatter among the streets of Kathmandu, Nepal only seems to become more muffled in the mind of Caitlyn Elizabeth Strange.

Her uncle with their𑁋quite literally𑁋last dollar brought the two to the city where the location of Kamar-Taj was presumed to be. A place of true healing.

Stephen Strange's pace is strident, whether it be through the growing crowds of people, or across the streets where cars wait to cross𑁋all with his niece straggling behind. 

Caitlyn had gotten worse. 

Any amount of hiding her paleness was near to impossible if it weren't for her uncle's extreme motivation in finding the place that Jonathon Pangborn had returned from, but beyond that, the thirteen-year-old continues to cough. Her breathing had been picking up ever since they had left their overdue-in-payment apartment in New York City, and although she hadn't smoked a drag since then𑁋it had felt like something sick was infecting her lungs at all times.

The blonde exerts herself, using her neck and belly muscles in order to make up for the lack of work being done by her wheezing ribcage, and this is when her uncle had stopped for a brief moment𑁋pulling a resident of Kathmandu to the side and pointing to the flimsy papers held by his nerve-damaged hands, "Excuse me, excuse me. Uh, Kamar-Taj?"

"Do you know where Kamar-Taj is?"

Caitlyn shivers, a chilling feeling covering the entirety of her 5'3" form like the sprinkling of freezing water in a shower𑁋and she stuffs her hands into her pockets while looking around. Her fingertips were so icy they felt numb, and even so, the teen was also sweating. Sweating so profusely that a drop creasing her brow does not go unnoticed by Stephen when they are pointed in a certain direction, causing him to instinctively walk closer to her when she lags behind as the sun begins to rise.