"I like that, do you know how many?"

"She said something about, over 50." He gave me a look of surprise. "they're in partnership with a local school. They can get their volunteer hours from being in the program."

"Wow, that's amazing."

"It is," he nodded. "They're doing two weeks paid training, then launching that online program afterwards."

"Oh, very nice." I nodded, "any idea on when she will call you to let you know if you got it, or not?"

"Oh... I got it."

"You what?" I looked over at him.

"I got the job," he smiled. "I got the job before I started the interview."

"Wait, wait, wait. What?!" I stood to my feet, "You got the job?"

"Yes, I got the job Zahriah."

"Why are you so nonchalant about it?! This is so amazing! You should be hype."

"I am hype, just a little uneasy however."

"Why?! This is great news."

"I gotta get my name cleared up in the next two weeks, because after training I'm going to be out there online for 50 plus students to see. I can't be a fugitive hosting break out rooms, with social media being such a big thing I'd be risking it all." My smile slowly dropped and I bit down on my bottom lip. "I'm still happy though, don't get me wrong. You know I just like to think ahead! It's nice that I'll be able to make a little money for the training, I just hope a window opens and I can be in the clear."

"I mean, there is always the option of you clearing your own name up."

"And you know how I feel about that, me going down there would mean me not coming home until they have found the real killer. They could have me locked up for years, easily."

"You're... right." I scratched my head, a bit irritated. It seemed as if no matter how hard we tried to move; we continue to slam right into this wall. We needed for this to be lifted and today at work I was going to be sure of it, enough was enough.

"I'm still happy though, nothing can take that away. Thank you for all your help, wouldn't have been able to do it without you ma."

"It really was all you." I looked down at my watch and although I had more than enough time, I wanted to just be at work that way I could get a head start on everything with Chris. I, not only needed to be updated but I needed to add in my personal information that I had been thinking on all night. "I gotta get going now," I said with a pout.

"Alright," he stood to his feet and hugged me for a few moments. "I'll be here when you come back as I'm sure you know."

"I don't know, you're a runner; remember."

"That was then, this is now." He winked, while walking by my side towards the front of the condo. I grabbed my purse and lunch then let him know I had made a lot more for him on the stove. We shared a kiss or a few kisses, to be exact; not really wanting to let go on both ends. Finally, after pulling apart; I left out the house and waited for him to lock up before I made my way to the elevator.

Making my way down to the lobby, I decided to notify concierge that I was back in town and would be accepting my own packages from now on. Although it was a nice gesture, I didn't like the idea of creepy Phil accepting anything on my behalf. After he confirmed it, I went down to the parking lot and hopped into my car. Just as I was about to start the car, I watched as another car pulled in. Amanda got out of the car with a brown envelope tucked under her arm. I was grateful for the tints on my window because I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her demeanor seemed a little off, the fact that she continued to look over her shoulders on her way to the elevators brought questions to my head. Questions that I knew, with Dominic's case on my hands; I couldn't answer or waste time trying to figure out.