On one side I was feeling happy I lost my virginity to him and on the other side, I was confused about how we ended up like this.

I walked out of the room limping without waking him up.

Aish, we must have done it hard as it hurts like shit.

I slowly wore my clothes and walked back to the hall to see all my hyungs on the ground all tired except the married couples who woke up early for the marriage photoshoot.

Taehyung's pov:

I woke up with a bad headache and the worst, memories of last night and some hickies.

Shit, I don't remember the guy who I slept with.

Tae remember, remember

I couldn't remember anything.

After that, I could see a small chit with some pills and a glass of water on the table near me which read,

'Have them you will feel better...;))))' 

I smile at the chit as I knew it was from the person who I slept with and I had the pills.

"yay!! Tae get your lazy ass out. Let's have breakfast." Jiminie said walking towards me.

"Ya."

After I got down I could see all except my Hyung and jinnie Hyung there.

"Goodmorning," I said to which yoongi and hobi Hyung smiled but jungkook was kinda acting weird.

We all sat there eating and talking but what got my attention was Jungkook sitting there silent.

I was about to ask him but he stood up saying he needs to go 

He was limping 

"Why the hell is he limping" I saw Yoongi asking us

WAIT DOES THAT IN ANY ANGLE MEAN US...

I MEAN THE OTHER GUY WAS WHO I SLEPT WITH WAS KOOK...

SHIT HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA SEE HIS FACE AGAIN. I AM--

"Do you know why??" Jimin asks me with a smirk. To which I nod as a no. I can't tell anything to this midget. He will tell everyone. Let me first confirm. I have a master plan!!!!

~The next day~

Tae pov:

Today I woke up early as I got a call from Jinnie Hyung saying we will have some family pics together for the wedding album.

I lazily wake up and do my morning routine thinking about my plan for making sure I slept with Kook that night.

I really wanted to know. Like I know I won't be able to face him still. I am like 60% sure it was him.

I walked to our college thinking about my plan after eating breakfast at EatJin cafe.

As I and kook are in different years I decided to steal one of his books to see his handwriting whether it matched the handwriting of the chit.

I walked slowly inside Mr.Lee's cabinet as I got to know from Yoongi that Mr. Lee was their literature professor.

Mr.Lee was sitting there correcting some papers.

"Hello, sir..."

"Yes, dear. What do you want?" He asked looking at me

"Um. I just wanted to see,

Um.....a students book"

"May I know the reason."

"U see. I actually ah--I am finding the best handwriting book.

Ya I guess"

"For," He asked looking at me 

"For you know filling principals some important forms. You know you may get a promotion if it is from your class." What a lame lie.

Hope he believes me!!!

"Uh ~~ Ok. Take" He said handing me some books. 

I quickly search for the only book I want and OMG THE HANDWRITING IS MATCHING!!!

I quickly throw all the books on the table and thanked Mr.Lee before heading out.

He looked at me clueless. Now I am 80% sure it was him. I still need to plan to make myself 100% sure and after I am 100% sure I will dig a grave for myself and hope to rest in peace.

Jungkook pov:

I saw my English professor walking towards me smiling.

Is he drunk?

 WHY THE FUCK IS HE SMILING HE HATES ME LIKE SHIT AND USUALLY NEVER SMILES.

"Hello, Jungkook. Do you by any chance was been called by the principal??" He asked me showing his fake smile.

SHIT AM I GETTING SUSPENDED??

"No, Sir not yet. Why sir"

"Oh..nothing I think you got selected for the best handwriting or something and if the principal asks why your handwriting is good.

Say it was because I helped you with handwriting practice or something, Okay" He said with his expression changing into a dark one

"Ya~~ Su~re sir.." I gulped nervously and answered.

He nods and walks out of the room.

WAIT MY HANDWRITING. BEST HANDWRITING.

MY  HANDWRITING LOOKS LIKE A COCKROACH FELL ON A INK AND IS RUNNING ON A PAPER.

He may be misunderstood.

Ahhhhhhh.

My ass is still sore.......

I HATE U KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!