Chapter 5

Sincere POV

It's been a month since I got with Alena and it's been great. She is different from Keisha and its refreshing. She makes Heaven and I very happy, which I like.

Anyway it's Wednesday and I'm in my barbershop cutting Smoke (my connect for weed )hair.

Here come Keisha being loud

"You need to let me see my baby! I'm her mother not that fat bitch!

"Aye get out of here. *Sincere

She starts yelling again and luckily I just finish Smoke cut.

"Aye Monty, clean him up for me.

"Okay.

I drag Keisha out  kicking and screaming which draws attention to her out of my shop.

"Help me! He is crazy and kidnapped my daughter!

"Shut up!  You know what you did.

"Your the one who was cheating on me! I did nothing! Let me see my daughter!

She is hitting me and crying while I have my hand around her neck.

The cops come

"Sir, let go of the woman.

I let her go and they arrest me.
I thought this would be a boring Wednesday but it's not.

Keisha POV

While Sincere is sitting in jail I go pick up Heaven.
"Mommy!

"Hey baby! Wanna get some toys at Target then get chicken nuggets?

"Yes! Is other Mommy and Daddy coming?

"No. They are busy and it's our time.

"Okay.

I buckle up in her car seat and then get in the driver seat. I buckle up too cause I'm a safe driver especially when Babygirl is in the car.
I'm a good mother, I just choose the wrong man to be her father. No Damon isn't the right man either, a man that will give us the world is right man. Not a drug dealer and not the owner of a barbershop and a tattoo shop.
Heaven deserves the best and Sincere won't help in getting her that.

If Sincere wasn't so cheap and close minded this mess wouldn't be happening to him.

He only lets Heaven wear designer clothes when it's her birthday or special occasion. So she usually wears children's place clothes or target.

She is real smart so she got accepted in a exceptional elementary school. We didn't accept it cause public school builds character and "I don't want my daughter to be bougie". I'm actual smart besides getting pregnant by a loser. Sincere had me so strung so I accepted his mediocre dreams and I just had a paralegal degree that I don't use till now. I found a job at a law firm which means money in my pocket and a potential lawyer boo. I just gotta get rid of Damian.

Alena POV

It's 12am and no one is home but me. Sincere hasn't answered his phone, Heaven is with her mother and I'm lost. Sincere mother told me that Heaven is with Keisha and that is probably where Sincere is at. That lady really don't like me.
Keys jingle and the door opens

"Baby?

I walk out of the bedroom and go into the kitchen to see Sincere open up the microwave.

"Yes! At least I can count on you.

He heats the food up and smiles at me. He is high and probably drunk

"What happen? Why does Keisha have Heaven?

"Cause she is a ungrateful bitch. I could've dumped her but she got pregnant but I ain't no deadbeat. I hustle and did hair cuts during people lunch breaks and wherever to feed her and my daughter. I ain't never cheat not once! But that wasn't enough cause my pockets ain't deep. She got me arrested for attacking her today.

"Sin.

"I choke her but it wasn't bad. Monty bailed me out and told me that she has Heaven. So I went to my old place and words was exchanged. She hates me cause I got her pregnant and I'm not rich. That I supposedly don't want the best for Heaven cause I said no to the bougie school. She called me close minded, controlling and ignorant and low key misogynistic. I do want the best for Heaven, I'm not a bad father am I ?

"No. Stuck in your ways, yes.

He starts eating and I'm just here thinking

So that's Keisha motive

To get Heaven a better life

And Sincere is controlling and close minded? I don't know how to handle this new information.

Maybe I should've mind my business.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?
Do you like the plot twist?
Sincere isn't what he seems and now Alena knows