Chapter 14

Alena POV

After an exhausting night, I woke up. However, I'm not in my bed or in my bedroom. And where is Sincere? Shit, where are we? I get up and go into the bathroom.

I finish in the bathroom and I go look for Sincere. I'm out of the bathroom and I'm in awe. Because we are in Costa Rica!

"Sincere!

"Alena! Come sit down and have some breakfast.

"Okay.

I sit down and take a sip of juice.

"How and why are we in Costa Rica? *Alena

"Because you always wanted to go. *Sincere

"You remember. *Alena

"I remember everything about you, especially your travel list. I'm going to fulfill all your dreams. *Sincere

"You already have. I got a man that loves me and a beautiful, sweet daughter. *Alena

He smiles

"But there's something else missing. Let's eat so we can go be tourists. *Sincere

"Okay. *Alena

*Later

We went to a bunch of stores, where we got gifts for our loved ones. Then we had lunch and now we are at dinner. We are having some wine and seafood dishes that the waiter recommended.

" I can see why y'all women like wine, I feel sexy and horny. Let's go to the bathroom right quick.

"Sincere, behave and eat your food.

He rolls his eyes and eats some food

"I wanna go to the pool at our airbnb and we definitely got to visit the beach. *Alena

His eyes light up

"After dinner let's go back to the crib and get in the pool. At least dip our toes in it and drink some more and eat some dessert. *Sincere

"That's a good idea. *Alena

We continue eating, of course, Sincere finishes before me. He orders dessert and some bottles of Henny & wine.

"You trying to get me pregnant huh? * Alena

"Hell yea. I want a son or maybe twins. Boy and a girl.*Sincere

"Yea, that's not happening till I get a ring.

"I know.

He smirks

"Sincere, are you planning on proposing on this trip? *Alena

"Here is the stuff sir.

The waiter hands Sincere the food

"Thank You. *Sincere

"Thank you for the tip sir, please come again.

"We will.*Sincere

*The house

On the drive here, Sincere was teasing me. Looking all fine, touching my thigh and saying things like

" I'm going to slut you out then make love to you.

" I want you to sit on my face.

" I'm going to eat that pussy and ass.

The last comment had the driver so shocked that he almost hit someone.

Now we are in front of the door of the house and he is grinding on my butt.

"Sincere, let me get the door open.

He stops and I am finally able to unlock the door. He rushes past me and says

"Meet me in the backyard in 15 minutes.

"Okay.

I take off my shoes and go use the downstairs guest bathroom. I take my dress off and put it on the couch. While I'm doing that music comes on, babyface whip appeal hits my ears. Oh shit, Sincere is serious about baby making because this song is on his love making playlist. The last time he played this was when we got back together after Keisha died. Your girl had to pop a plan-b.

I walk out into the backyard and Sincere just out there smoking. His eyes darkened with lust as he looked at me up and down.

" Sexy ass. Come over here.

I shake my head then jump into the pool. When I arose, I saw Sincere naked walking down the pool steps. He swims to me and pulls my lips to his. We kiss passionately that my body tingles with lust and excitement.

I'm so wrapped up in his lips that I gasp when I feel him thrust into me.

We start making waves while chasing our orgasms. This man feels so good inside of me. I don't wanna live in his skin because I need him to give me orgasms. He can definitely live in my skin though. I get a good rhythm going and he starts moaning.

After exhilarating minutes, we climax and I swear I see stars. He detaches from me and lifts me up.

We get out of the pool and end up on the patio chairs kissing. Tradering Places by Usher comes on as I get on top of him. Time to break his back and make him weak.

"Louder. Don't be shy

He shakes his head

I ride faster and grab  my breast.

"Shit. You trying to get a ring huh?

"Nope. I just want you to remember this wet pussy when you are at the Barber shop or when you are with your friends. Just the thought of me, will be bring you chills.

"Mmm. Talk your shit.

He thrust and his dick hits at angle that get me wetter.

"Soak my dick.

He wraps his hand around my neck and thrust fast into me.

"You going to make me cum all over that big dick.

"Yea, that's what I want.

But that's not what I want. I move his hand from around my neck then take my hand and lean. I play with his balls and he starts going crazy.

We end up climaxing at the same time again.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

What should happen next?
Drama or more sex?  Or both?