Chapter 18

A/n: Time Jump

Sincere POV

A lot has happened as we got back to normal. We are now a family of three, Malik Sincere Monroe, our adorable and chubby baby boy. We are all in love with him. He is Heaven's new best friend she is so protective of him. I caught her slipping on the floor in his room because she wanted to nap with him. Now it's a little bed in his room for her. Alena has him already being a momma's boy or maybe cause it's the titty milk. Jeff and I got to spoil him with a bunch of toys and sports team clothing. He got a Giants shirt and a cowboys shirt. That little boy is loved by all and he makes us so happy.

Anyway, here's an update on everyone else: Jeff is back in New York City and he is dating. Monty and Zaria have moved in together. Elijah got Skye pregnant, right along with another woman named Roxie. When the woman found out, it was a shit show. They fucked up his car and Alena only spoke to me in text for two whole days! That means I didn't have head or sex, which she was just cleared for. So of course, I was slapping Elijah's dumb rock-head ass. Luckily, Alena and I are great now because guess who is getting married next week. Us! Duh niggas!

We went to the courthouse the day after we told everyone Alena is back. We snuck off with Heaven and went to get married and no one knows. I'm surprised Heaven didn't spill the tea. She is too busy with her dolls and Malik.

Anyway, we are having a wedding and everyone is invited.

*Wedding Day

It's time to say our vows

"Sincere, I have loved you since you gave me a dollar for the vending machine because my brother was being cheap. My fourteen-year-old self would be so excited at this moment. I will continue to love you in every season of our lives. "

" Alena, you have been my rock, my rib, and my wonder woman. I didn't know a woman can be as important to me as my daughter. But you proved me wrong. You have saved me in more ways than one and always had my back. I will do the same for you. I'm deeply in love with you and I promise to never stop even in death."

We exchange rings and kiss.

*The Wedding Reception

We are sitting down feeding each other when Roger, one of my friends comes over with his new girlfriend Chantal. Yes, the stripper Chantal. Now, the ex-stripper lives with Roger, a gym teacher.

"Congrats. *Roger

"Thanks.

"You should be thanking me for not putting up a fight. Because this could be mine.

"But it's not, so be happy with Roger.

"I'm definitely happy, we both are. Right, Roger?

He looks up from his phone.

"Yeah, sure.

She moves to kiss him but he turns his face.

"You know I don't like PDA.

He walks away and she follows him.

"Anyway, I'm glad you kidnapped me.

The END

A/n: What do you think about this last chapter?