Chapter 2

Sincere POV

It's the next day and I'm laying in bed with this crazy woman on top of me. She brown eyed, black long hair, chubby faced, thick thighs and big boob woman on top of me. I try to move her but she just moans and grinds on my morning wood which makes me groan.

"You ain't slick, I know you awake and feel that.

"Yes and I'm trying to feel it somewhere deep.

She kisses my chest and continues to grind her pussy on my dick.

I push her off and run to the bathroom. She got my shit hard as hell. I grab some lotion some lotion and do my business.

*At breakfast

I'm eating and she is eating plus staring at me.

"Ok, I'm done. I don't feel dizzy and my bruises are fine. I'm leaving and you can't stop me.

"You don't even know where you at.

"So? I will find away.

"A black man just wandering around. You know they going to call the police on you. I live in a white area.

"Damn it.

"So let's sit down and talk. I'm a nice person that rescued you and fed you. It's the least you can do.

"I don't negotiate with kidnappers.

I grab her by the throat.

"Give me your phone.

She laughs

"Your so unreasonable and clueless.

"About what?

"Why would Damon decide all of sudden to take you out?

"Nigga feels like he runs Harlem and the Bronx. I stand I his way cause I help the community.

"That's bullshit, he has more beef with other community activists and MS13. You shouldn't be on his radar. He was sent to kill you.

"By who?

"Hold on, let me get my proof. Pour your self a drink.

"It's still morning

"Your going to need it.

She goes into another room, I guess her office. She comes back with a folder.

" Okay, so I've been stalking you.

"I'm not surprised, that's why we doing the black version of misery.

"I haven't hurt you in anyway though.

"Okay, except that.

"I've been stalking you cause I was out at brunch with my friend in midtown when I seen Keisha and Damon. They are having a affair and Damon was suppose to kill you. She is apparently mad that you won't spoil her with designer bags and such luxuries that she wants you dead. She knows that Heaven would be left with an inheritance and she would use that to fund the life she wants.

"Nah. Keisha isn't like that. You lying.

"Here take a look at this folder.

I look at the pictures and read her notes.

"I would like that drink now.

She hands me the bottle and I take a gulp. I did everything for that woman: I was faithful, I took her out of the projects but that wasn't enough. Admittedly, I am frugal but I only spoil woman that deserves it; my mom, Heaven and my sister.

"That night I was going to warn you, not kidnap you. I just want you and Heaven to be safe.

"Heaven. I gotta go get her.