~26~

Jaemin's P.O.V
"JOHNNY!!!"
The hall was a mess, beer cans all over and two creatures lying on each other like nothing in this world mattered .I shouted again.
"JOHNNY YUTA BITCH GET UP!!!!!!"
No movement are they dead.
I slapped Yuta's face and kicked Johnny on his legs, Instead of getting a angry Johnny's punch on his face, I heard giggles.
"Fuck they are drunk ,bullshit!" I kicked the can nearby my leg ," look at this mess..."

the first thing I  tried was to get the shit head yuta up on his own legs which made him puck ,"fuck..." I immediately put his hand  hands over my neck and dragged him into Johnny's room, who would let a pucked/ drunk idiot sleep in their room? not Jaemin. he immediately removed the outer shirt yuta was wearing  and  let him  sleep in his inner shirt,' shit this bitch ruined my fav shirt, bitch gonna pay for both my shirts and shorts' (remember yuta's wearing Jaemin's clothes) Jaemin being disgusted and motherly can't let a giant sleep in the floor during a cold night right? Jaemin wouldn't discribe the feeling of carrying a giant ,hard, but painful. hitting his pinky finger in the edge of the sofa is not funny, taking 2 water brakes to carry a giant across the room was really not tiring well... he didn't puck like Yuta did so that was good.

Jaemin was  exhausted , this tiring work out, he didn't have the stamina to clean a whole living room filled with chips crumbs and tankers of beer cans including a fresh pool of puck, Jaemin planned to let  the two sleeping drunkies clean it tomorrow, Jaemin immediately ran upstaires and took a nice  warm short shower to clean of the puck and his tiredness, as he lied down on the soft mattress he took a note to join the gym next month, to help him carry giants and   elephants thrice his size. well... he couldn't help but think of Jeno while thinking about muscles those biceps and that iconic cute eye smile of his he witnessed twice today made his heart do cartwheels...drowsiness took over his eyes finally closing his eyes with a smile planted on his face.

"Lee Jeno"