~1~

"I SAID NO!!" Jaemin shouted.
Kail was shocked.
"I already have a boyfriend " Jaemin muttered under his breath.
but Kail could clearly hear it . He lied because he wanted kail to stop trying to make  up with him and get together.

"What!?"kail shouted.
"You got a boyfriend.
Just 6 months after we broke up?how could you possibly  hook up with someone  while i was out of town?"

"That's none of your business if i hook up with someone or not."

Actually kail and Jaemin dated for 6 months.
Before breaking up Jaemin  kinda felt uncomfortable  when there 3 month anniversary got over. 

kail started to change, started to try to control him   with what he should wear and and what  he should not wear and whom to talk to and whom he shouldn't ,and always asking where he is.
always doubting him.
If Jaemin did not follow as he says, Kail will get pissed off  and shout at  him. He called it " fixing him up".

It really made him feel uncomfortable and sometimes  hurt him. So the love he felt for him slowly drifted off.

6 MONTHS AGO

Kail : It's like this Jaemin
You know....
I was hired by the x company. So you know it is a big company so the training program  is for 6 months and   place at z city...
It's for only 6 months will you be okay...

Jaemin: hmmm......
"Let's break up!!"

Kail: what!!?

Jaemin: I said lets break up ! It's not because of your training program.
It's just it's not working out for us.

Kail: what do you mean we were all good right!?

Jaemin: It's alright?! We fight all day. And do you know what is my favorite k-pop group or which fruit i don't like
NO! you don't know you just want to control me. You don't let me spent time with my friends.
It's fine feeling possessive sometimes. And i would like to see you like that...

But...,you are always jealous. It really pisses me off.Now i think you have changed alot from the person i dated
3 months ago.
So,let's break up.

Author's note

Hi NCTzens,
This is my first  time writing a fanfic,
Hope you guys like it. And my sis helped with the editing stuff.
I will  update once or twice a week