~21~

Jeno's P.O.V

After I exited the campus I met my friends who were standing in  the corridor.
"Hey! Jeno seniors are treating us to drinks and karaoke wanna go ? "
"Why not?"

(Time skip)
His friends and  seniors were wasted .he only had a few shots and a girls who had some amout of guts tried to flirt with him, everyone in the campus knows that I was dating Jaemin , right?
Ring!Ring!
Jeno got a phone call from an unknown number.he took the chance to escape from the karaoke room.

"Hello Jeno!! I heard you left the mansion ? You are so irresponsible, can't you  peacefully stay in the house with your dad for a F#c# week while I was out!!!!
How many times I have talked to  you money is important without money you are nothing, what if your dad gives all his money to your elder brother Chenle. Come back now and apologize to your father, DID YOU GET I-"

"LET  HIM GIVE ALL OF HIS FUCKING MONEY TO CHENLE , I DON'T CARE!!!!!. AND YOU HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO CONTACT ME HUH! IS THIS YOUR NEW TRICK , CALLING FROM AN ANKOWN NUMBER!!!!" 

"LEE JENO I AM YOUR MOTHER !!!"

"I DON'T CONSIDER A FUCKING BITCH AS MY MOTHER!!!!Jeno shouted back catching passersby attention."

Hi! updates are going to be really slow, the relationship moves really slowly...Not edited, please forgive me...I always use the first time writer card, It's my first time writing fanfics or any story....anyways enjoy~❤