~20~

Jaemin just exited the campus ,it was dark and there were only a few  people roaming around the campus , it was mostly guards.

'I need to buy something for hyung, He was so confident that he would pass the interview.
Hmm... what about some flowers, naaa... it seems too old fashioned...
Should i buy him some energy drinks, yea, he is an exercise maniac so...
I guess , I  should buy that,
I'll buy him something else after the company confirms that he passed  the interview with a confirmation email,
Yea this should be good.'
Jaemin came out of the convenience store, with a bag full of energy drinks.

what would he expect from a broke kid like me hahahahahahaha.' Jaemin thought to himself.

The cold wind blew across the dark abandoned lane, I should get home soon Jaemin thought to himself, as he started walking towards the bus station , he felt uneasy as if someone was following,
he couldn't help but see from his side, to check if someone was following him while he changed the street.
Shit somebody is following me,
Jaemin chill it's nothing, okay it's just some other person who just exited the convenience store k don't worry.'
wait this is the retirement houses, the person by his silhouette dosen't look old, ho maybe he is some electrician or something.
Jaemin tried to comfort himself with reasons,
But still it felt uneasy, so he started to walk faster,
the sound of the footsteps behind him also started to increase.
Shit he is really following him, Jaemin took out his phone from his  pocket, his hands were trembling he couldn't type any number so he went to his contacts the last number he had received a call was  from Samyoed, he hurriedly pressed call as he changed the street.
Rrrrriiiiinnnnngggg!!!Rrrrrriiiinnnggg!!!!

"J-jeno w-why a-are y-you h-here!!?"