"Neither would I." Evelyn shook her head. "We must be patient with him. It'll take time for him to adapt but we can manage." She crossed her arms over her chest.

Will looked at her for a moment. Moving his gaze away, he nodded but didn't say anything else, slipping his jacket on. A small smile toyed on Evelyn's lips as her eyes racked over her husband. He always looked so handsome, she could barely stand it.

Her eyes feel down to his hands smoothing out his clothes, a small tick he picked up after he and Evelyn properly adjusted to her house being just theirs. She always assured him, he looked dashing, never needing to worry about his appearance. Will would always blush and she would kiss his cheek.

Now she looked at his hands to see the wedding band on his finger, that warm feeling washing over her again.

"You're doing it again."

A blush crept on her cheeks, eyes flickering up to playfully glare at him. "I don't know what you're talking about." But she did.

Looking up at her with a small smirk, he walked up to her, finishing his changing. "That look you give me when you admire my appearance, considering yourself lucky to be married to me." His hands dropped down to curl around her waist. "But, my darling wife, it is and always will be I who is the lucky one here." A flirtatious smile pulled at his lips, making Evelyn laugh whole-heartedly.

Her hands pressed against his chest, fumbling with the collar of his jacket. "You always know how to read me and my mind now, it's quite vexing." She spoke with a blush nipping at her cheeks.

Both of them chuckled softly. "Well I have had years of learning." He leaned down to press a kiss to her forehead.

Evelyn tipped her head back, gently rubbing soothing touches on Will's chest. "You mustn't be so worried about your father. Everything will turn out wonderful. He's a human being, not an animal. You can't worry about every little thing, it will drive you mad." She gave him a nod, followed by a small smile. "Let your tension ease. Enjoy the time you now have with him, instead of worrying. Alright?" A brow rose.

Will nodded, letting out a small sigh. "I just want everything to be perfect."

"And it will if you let it." She pointed out, smoothing the collar of his jacket. "I promise."

Her husband studied her for a moment, giving her sides a small rub. Evelyn watched as his shoulders loosened, dropping slightly as the tension slipped away. "I know." He breathed, nodded. A small smile grew. "I'd be a hopeless cause without you around to set me straight."

Evelyn tilted her head, contemplating his words. She nodded after processing them. "Most definitely." She replied in a light, teasing voice.

A small, amused scoff came from him. He playfully rolled his eyes, shifting his eyes down, gazing at her appearance. "You look beautiful." He spoke, eyes replacing the anxious gloss to one full of love and adoration.

"Thank you." Evelyn beamed, smiling brightly at him.

Will met her eyes, narrowing his eyelids. "Have I told you that I love you today?" He questioned, a hint of a tease.

Evelyn hummed. "No I don't think so."

Will pulled Evelyn closer, sliding his hands to cup her mid and upper back. "Well in that case, Mrs. Turner, I love you." His lips hovering over hers, breath fanning her face.

"And I love you, Mr. Turner." Evelyn gave a small smirk, glancing at his lips then to his dark eyes.

The couple instantly moved to press their lips together, molding the two puzzle pieces together perfectly.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, followed by Charlie's voice, causing them to part and look.

"Um...I'm just coming to let you know grandmother and grandfather are here and I don't want to open the door." He spoke uncomfortably. "So...come along, please." And then his footsteps descended down the stairs.

Shaking their heads, they returned their gaze back to each other. A look of amusement stained their faces as they parted from each other entirely.

A dramatic sigh came from Evelyn as she smoothed out her gown one last time. "To supper then?" Evelyn announced, glancing up at Will.

She met his grin. "To supper."

Hi friends! I'm back after my little break. I really needed it so thank you for allowing me to do that. So I have been able to kind of rewrite my chapter list for the rest of the book. I ended up combining certain elements more than I needed to which kind of messed me up just a small bit.

BUT!

Everything has worked perfectly in my favor with my finishing of this book. If I stick to my schedule, I should have six more chapters including this one. It kind of made me sad while I was writing out the second to last chapter hahaha. But don't worry, I think you all are going to love it.

It's really weird to think that I will be done with writing for Will after so many years! I may do some small bit of imagine work for pirates so I still have content here but I'm not sure. I'm a bit burnt out on fanfiction writing because I've been doing it for about 5-6 years now. So we will see! I know I wanted to do some Jack Sparrow writing but we will see!

I hope you all had a nice two weeks, and hopefully a better week this week! Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this!

Much love xx