Note/New Book

Whew! Am I an emotional mess or what? I have been getting teary-eyed since I have been finishing the epilogue. I was a bit more of a mess while writing it than I was editing it. Now I'm on the verge of crying as I write my final note for this book.

I can't believe I have finally finished this fic series after three long, beautiful years. So much of my life has changed since I first started this series. I honestly didn't think I was going to have it become as popular as it did! My goodness, I think the first book is my most popular book I have published on this site!

I guess all that is left to say from here is thank you all so much. Thank you all for reading my books. Seriously, thank you all so much for reading my work. It has meant the entire world to me that you have chosen my fics to read. Thank you all so much for the comments; I love talking to you all and hearing your thoughts and feelings when you read. Thank you for the votes and for adding my books to your reading lists. I just can't say thank you enough.

I can't believe this series is over. I have loved writing for my darling Evelyn Adams for all these years. I still remember the very first day when I began writing the very first chapter of Young Love. I still have my notebook of all of my notes I wrote for each book and scratch work that I wanted to be sure to add to certain chapters. I thought I had created such a beautiful character, someone who I would love to be. She has definitely become my greatest inspiration for everything I write now and for everything I imagine and create. Thank you all for loving her as I have. And of course, for loving Will too. God, three year old me would have never thought that one day she would be writing a fictional series based off of her very first crush.

Also for loving Leo as well because he is my baby.

Thank you all again, so much from the bottom of my heart. I can't get over the idea that after so many years its finally over. My very first series, written and over.

Now, I hope you all will follow my new heroine Catherine Bailey in my few fic called "The Sun and The Moon." I am very exciting to be writing for Jack now. I'm not sure if/when I will be working on a prequel for Will and Evelyn that I mentioned. I may just take a break of them and decide then but for now, I'm exiting to be writing for Catherine. She is going to be quite the pistol and badass and I think you all will love her, I know I already do.

But for now, it's time for me to say goodbye to this series either for a while or forever, only time will tell.

I'm going to miss Evelyn very much but I will always keep her in my heart.

Thank you for following Evelyn and Will on their journey.

Thank you for continuing to follow me on mine.

Your friend and writer,

Bella xx