44. Guilt

Madison's POV
Another day and another headache. Once again my head hurt and so did my body. I cursed dri-

Wait! Why am I repeating what I said last time?

Because you're Madison!

Ha-ha! So funny I almost passed out laughing.

No, but seriously where am I?

I tried getting up but this time, it was harder. And to my surprise it was not because of the body pain, but I realized that my hands were tied above my head with handcuffs.

I wonder where the keys are.

Oh! You stupid ass! Think why the hell are you tied up with handcuffs?? That too in a place that is definitely not your bedroom.

I looked around and it was a beautiful room. There was a huge glass window just in front of my bed a few feet away. The scenery was decorated with a layer of shining white ice, tremendously awe aspiring.

The bed was comfy and the articles in the room all looked very expensive. The sofa, the huge LED, those walls and that chandelier made me think that the person who lives here, is probably very rich.

Oh but wait, if this is not my bedroom, meaning, I'm not at home and if I'm not at home, then where the hell am I? And too why am I tied up?

Am I kidnapped?

Yes you fool! Good morning.

Oh, kidnapped.

KIDNAPPED?!?!

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed when I realized where I am actually.

There was a sudden increase in my heart beat rate. I could feel it beating in each and every part of my body. Of course because I was struggling so much, my wrists started aching because of handcuffs, but I still kept trying.

Even this most beautiful furniture and blissful scenery started looking hideous. I felt like crying as I've never felt so powerless. I wanted to run away and reach back to my family and friends and Ethan.

Ethan, oh, I missed him so much and only I know how much I wanted him to be here with me.

All the bad thoughts were making a feast in my head and I was just a few minutes away to pass out. I felt my breath pattern becoming way too uneven and I was all out of oxygen.

I still screamed "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP! WHERE AM I?"

The aura of the room gave me a negative feeling, a feeling that made me so broke inside. I was shattered in a billion pieces and no one could hear me going through all this.

I hate when I'm unable to express myself, when I'm unable to show if I feel good or bad about a situation. It feels like I've lost my freedom, my reason to live and laugh.

Ugh, I hate being so miserable.

The anxiety and frustration came out in the form of tears. I cried as I wanted to let go off these feelings and freshen up my mind to think straight. I need to get out of this place as soon as possible.

I suddenly heard the click of the door opening and my heart almost stopped beating. Yes, I was scared of everything or anything this kidnapper could do, but trust me if I get out of here, I'd sue these people who dared to kidnap me.

My mind was thinking every way I could get out of this place when suddenly I saw a much unexpected face.

Guess who was it?

Ethan! My Ethan.

"ETHAN!" I exclaimed as happiness took over all me.

He looked at me with widened eyes and quickly came towards me. But to my surprise he asked a very weird question.