34. Boyfriend Or Best Friend

Madison's POV
"Lush" I said stunned as I looked at her.

She quickly came towards me and pulled me away from Ethan. She made me stand behind her as if she was hiding me.

"Don't you dare come closer to Madison!" she said angrily to Ethan.

"I will not let you break my best friend's heart like you broke mine" she said and Ethan was just staring at her.

We all were.

I couldn't even think in my wildest dreams that something like this would happen. I looked at Jaxon and Sasha, they were equally shocked and had nothing to say either.

Suddenly Lush went towards him and held him by his collar. Jaxon and Sasha went towards her to stop.

"Woah! Woah! Lush, calm down" Jaxon said as he held her from the back.

"Why are you getting so angry! You should be happy that Madison has moved on from David!" Sasha said.

"I'm happy that she moved, but I'm not okay with him being around her. You know what kind of a person he is, Sasha!" Lush said to Sasha.

"But you can't judge only one side of the story. Have you asked Madi? If they are dating, then of course Madison also, must be in love with him!" Jaxon said.

I was just standing there, all astonished and completely out of words. I didn't know what to say. I was just trying to digest the fact that my best friend is totally not okay with me dating someone I'm in love with.

And all this was leading to a very horrible situation, I don't want to be a part of. And it came.

"Madison do you love him?" Lush asked.

I licked my lips and gulped hard to make my throat a little watery. I then slowly nodded. I could see how Lush's eyes widened. She was angry and upset.

And then she asked me something, I didn't want to answer.

"Okay then! I wasn't going to ask this, but now I feel like I have to"

I knew where this was leading and I closed my eyes in advance.

"Boyfriend or best friend?" she said.

I was completely out of words. Of course how could I answer something like that? It's like making you choose if you want lose your eye sight or talking ability.

Of course, I can't lose both!

"I-" I couldn't say anything.

"What are you asking Lush?! Have you gone mad?" Jaxon said interrupting.

"Who are you to say anything about their relationship?" Sasha said.

"I'm her best friend! And I'm trying to protect her" Lush said.

"Lush what you're thinking is totally wron-" Ethan said to calm down, but it fueld up Lush's anger.

"Wait, hold on! Who's talking to you? No one! So just shut up!" Lush said and till that time I was full.

So I bursted.

"Shut up everyone!" I said keeping my hands on my ears.

"Enough of all the nonsense!" I said.

Everyone became silent and looked at me with a stunned expression. Tears were almost coming out of my eyes. They reflected how upset and frustrated I was.

I gave Lush and Ethan a death glare and left. I came out of the room and making my way from the crowd, I moved out.

I called an uber. After waiting for like five minutes, the cab came. When I was about to sit someone held me by my hand. I turned around and saw Ethan.

I shook my hand away from his but this he pulled me back and closed the gate of the car. He then sent the car away. I was still angry.

I was so upset because of Lush and even Ethan. How could she not see I'm happy with Ethan? And why does Ethan have to be a womanizer, dating literally every single woman he meets?

Both of them are trouble.

Ethan dragged me away from the road and led me to the parking. I didn't want to go home with him but his grip was tighter on my hand.

We soon reached his car and he opened the gate for me. I refused, closing the door again. He also started getting irritated. He then said.

"Madison, get in the car"

I didn't say anything. He clenched his fists and again said.

"Get in the car. I'll leave you home"

"I don't want to go home with you! And leave my hand, it hurts!" I said trying to get out of his hold.

"I'm not asking you! Get in the car, or I will" he said with a strict voice.

"Or you will, what? Kill me?" I said angrily.

"No, I'll put you in the car like this!" he said as he forcefully made me sit in the seat and while buckling up the seat belt, kissed me.

He didn't leave my lips for another few seconds. I was shocked and I couldn't even react properly.

"That's for keeping you quiet! Don't you dare open your mouth now" he said.

I was too shocked to act for sometime. He quickly came on the driving seat and started driving. The whole ride was silent. Road looked so beautiful at night.

But, I didn't look at Ethan even for once. I was mad at him. Mad about the fact that he is a playboy. Or you can say he was?

I don't know!

I was too irritated and frustrated to think about it. Soon we reached home. I quickly got out of the car. I could hear Ethan calling for me from behind but I didn't look.

I didn't want to look.

I quickly went towards the door and unlocked it. I was going in when I again heard him.

"Why are you mad at me Madison?" he asked, but till now I closed the door. I didn't answer him.

"I'm sorry Madison. At least tell me what did I do?" he again asked and I didn't reply.

"Please" I heard him and till now his voice became weak and after sometime no voice could be heard anymore.

He might have left.

I made my way to the couch and just fell on it. I didn't change any clothes, not even removed my heels, just kept staring at the ceiling.

And without realising, soon dozed off to sleep.

Ouch! That was painful. Madison didn't expect her best friend to do something like that. Of course she can't choose between her best friend and boyfriend.

What do you think will happen now?

Stay tuned to know more!

Till then see you soon my loves♡

Vote and comment.

:)