15. His new side

See how effortlessly sexy he looks. Just admiring Tae like this lights up my day.

You may continue now.

Madison's POV

Tears weren't stopping and so was alcohol.

I'm not much of a drinker but today I can't. People say that alcohol is the best medicine when you want to forget something.

And I want to forget him forever.

My whole room was filled up with tissues and my heart with regret. Regret and my stupidity that I started falling for a guy who doesn't even care.

Oh sorry, Womanizer.

I totally forgot how I met him and that's why I fell for his charms. Stupid me. Damn stupid.

For support I really needed someone with me right now. So I called Jaxon. He is the best Person whom I can talk to right now.

I've been waiting for him for past 2 hours and he still hasn't arrived. But I'm not mad, atleast he's coming and that's what counts.

He's coming to console me for my own foolishness. It's all my fault. And hold on why am I getting So heart broken, he was not even my boyfriend.

Then why the hell am I getting so effected?!

My thoughts came to a halt when I heard the doorbell ringing. It must be Jaxon.

I quickly got up not leaving a necessary tissue paper from my hand. I practically ran to my door and opened it.

"Thank you so much for coming" I said between my sobs with my head down. I eyes were filled up with tears making me blind.

Jaxon without saying anything hugged me tightly. His cologne was just amazing. I buried my face in his chest inhaling his scent more. The feeling was great.

He kissed my hair and said "it's okay I'm here now. Don't cry madison"

My consciousness told me that this voice does not belong to jaxon. I looked up and my eyes were about to come out of shock.

It was David.

I pushed him that instant.

"what the hell are you doing at my place?!" I said angrily.

"I've come to console you my love" he said.

"oh just shut up! You were the one who broke up with me and left me crying. Remember!" I said

"that's what I'm here for Madison. To accept my mistake and make our relationship better again" he said.

"no need for that! I don't need anyone. I'm fine alone" I said.

The last sentence that made its way out forced me to cry. I felt bad and alone.

I felt as if I'm worthless and that no one would love me ever. At that time I needed love and support.

I wanted someone to make me feel wanted and adored. Seeing me cry David gently pulled me into a hug.

I wanted to push him away but the need of warmth made me selfish. I couldn't resist the feeling of being wanted, I was receiving.

He caressed my hair and I tightened my grip on his jacket. I didn't leave neither did he stop.

After a minute or so he made me sit on the couch and made me drink some water.

"you okay a little bit" he asked softly.

I nodded and he sat beside me. Then pulled me close again in a hug.

"I'm sorry Madison. I should've never left you" he said but I didn't reply.

The reason for not responding is not because I don't want to answer but it's beacuse I don't know what to answer.

I'm confused. I don't whether I should give my pride the preference or just flow away with my selfishness.

I remeber and miss his touch. Don't know am I being selfish or I want to find him in David.

Even after how he made me feel so hurt and bad I still need him. He's my habit and getting rid of it is not easy.

I try to imagine him near me when I know I can't. I know he'll never come back.

I don't know if it's love or something else but all I know is that I want him back and that'll never happen.

---------------------------------------

Ethan's POV.

I don't know what to do! Just when I was about the experience the most amazing phase of my life this happened!

I don't wanna get beaten up by Madison that's why I first made my way to my brother, Theodore.

I'm sure he'll give me a solution. I told him everything and he listened patiently.

"what should I do bro?" I asked.

"honestly in the first place if I was you I would've never done that!" he said

"no! If you were me you would've been handsome" I said.

"you know something I'm going" he said and got up.

But I held his hand and pulled him back.

"no no brother! I'm sorry, please stay" I pleaded

He sat down a little annoyed.

"I think you should go and explain her everything. If she really cares I'm sure she'll understand" he said.

"I thought the same but I don't have a proper proof. How will I convince her that I did not do anything?" I asked.

"ummm! Was there anyone who knew who that girl was?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"hmm. Was there anyone who was in your office at that time?" He asked.

"no it was only me" I said.

"then who the hell was she?!" Theodore said irritated

"that's what the thing is. I don't even know who she was. she just barged in my office and pushed me on the sofa giving me kisses" I said.

just after a second Theodore clicked his fingers and joyfully said
"problem solved!"

I looked at him with a confused look.

"cctv footage! that's the only proof. the video of that girl barging in your office must've been recorded"

We both jumped and shouted "YES!"

I'm coming Madison, to win you back and retain our friendship.

"By the way why are you so desperate to make this girl up" Theodore asked with a smirk.

This question struck me Because I myself didn't know what to answer.

I don't know myself why I'm so damn desperate to win her trust back, to win her back.

"Or our playboy is finally in love?" He continued.

I should be irritated but I don't know from where a smile appeared on my face.

Is Theodore correct? I don't know!

But the most important thing right now is that I have to make her up.

So this was it for this useless and boring chapter. I promise to make the next ones more interesting and amazing.

Till then bye bye angels

See you soon.

Vote and comment.

:)