41. bachelor's party

Ethan's POV
These past few weeks have been hectic, but at the same time, extremely memorable and fun. I still can't believe I'm going to get married to the love of my life, Madison.

I know people say that you can't get attached to someone so quickly. That you can't just fall for them so easily. To them I reply,

I still haven't got attached to her. I still fall for her, everyday.

There are many things that I don't know about her. She's like a puzzle and I want to solve it, embracing each and every piece of her.

Yes, this new relationship is exciting, something I'm looking forward to. But this relationship is also something, which is going to give me memories to which I'd look back in my adulthood.

No matter how dark my life gets, I know she'd by light and shine for me. I want to start my own family with her, give her all the happiness in the world.

I love her with a deeper love any human heart has ever seen. I love her with my soul, which has lived a thousand lifetimes, always waiting to meet her again and maintain my claim on her love, forever.

"E! Come soon, I'm waiting" I heard Theo saying as he went out.

I nodded to him.

Well, today we're going for my bachelor's party. Of course I was excited, but Theo was much more excited and happy. It felt as if it's his party.

He's not able to express his joy in words. I'm just so lucky to have him as my brother. But let me tell you the most shocking thing, my fathers are also accompanying me.

Yes! My father, father in law, uncle Joshua, some of my friends and Theo, all are going on my bachelor's party.

They said that they also want to join me before I become a slave. I still remember how dad said

"Marriage is a workshop, where the husband works and the wife shops"

I laugh every time I remember this. I shook my head laughing when I heard Theo literally banging the car horn again and again, signalling me to come out soon. I quickly took out my phone and went outside.

I ran towards the car and I saw no sign of dad anywhere. I looked around and then asked Theo

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"He's at the club. In fact everyone's already there, we're the only ones who still haven't reached the club" Theo said and he started driving.

I bit my lip and laughed.

"Don't laugh you brat! Can't you control yourself for some more days. She's gonna be yours soon" he said scolding me.

I just smiled and kept listening to his scolding. Actually, I went to meet Madison in the day time and came very late from her place.

Yes, I couldn't control myself as I was not able to meet her from past so many days. My whole family wasn't leaving me at all. I wanted a way to sneak out and I only got it today.

Madison is also going out today. I just randomly went to meet her. Of course I can't just leave like that, so we did many things which just increased my love for her.

We soon reached the club and as usual it was all packed up with people, lights and blaring music. I was just looking around when Theo pulled me to the private zone where I saw dad and my friends.

We entered in and everyone greeted us. Dad came towards me and said

"You are late" He said.

"Because of this careless human, dad!" Theo said hitting my arm.