24. Party

Ethan's POV
I didn't really had a conversation with Madison after our fight. And I still don't know why I got angry or was it my jealousy?

But I need to keep her away from this Chase guy. Don't know where the hell he came from?!

Madison told me that he's Theodore's business associate. So I should ask Theo about this Chase.

I was in my hotel room, about to call Theo when I got a knock on the door. I got up and went to see who's there.

I opened the door and a girl's figure was revealed. I looked at her and she blushed. It was a similar incident that happened before.

Only the girl, this time is different. I smiled a bit and she looked away, blushing more.

"Yes, ma'am. What can I do for you?" I said with a teasing smile.

"That's our job sir. I just came to let you know that the party is in a few hours and as you're the special guest, Mr. Theodore has asked to take special care for you" she said, smiling.

"Special care. Huh?" I said.

She blushed harder.

"Yes, sir. If you need anything don't hesitate to call" she said.

I nodded and was about to close the door when she abruptly said.

"Uh! Sir! I have a question"

"Yes?" I asked.

"What's your name?" she asked.

I smiled and said "Ethan"

"And yours?" I asked.

"Athena Daisy" she replied.

"You are indeed beautiful like a Daisy" I said and she blushed.

I then closed the door and smiled at her.

Silly girl! But cute.

---------------------------------------

I got ready soon. It was almost time for the party and I had to pick up Madison as well. I was wearing a black sweater with a navy blue blazer.

It wasn't that cold but it was windy. And that cold wind could make you fall sick. I decided that later when I'll feel hot, I'd remove it.

I texted Madison that I'd pick her up in twenty minutes but she didn't reply. I sat in the car, not caring or waiting for her to send her approval.

I started the car and drove off to pick her up. I was driving when she called me. I pressed the receive button on the stereo system screen.

"Where are you?" she asked in an irritated tone.

"Where did you leave me last time?" I replied.

"Can't you answer properly?" she said.

"Can't you ask properly?" I said.

She sighed and didn't reply for a second. Then said in a soft voice.

"I was not getting mad on you. I'm just frustrated" she said with the cutest and sweetest note in her voice.

"why?" I asked getting a little soft.

"I'm not able to find my heels" She said that with so much innocence, that it immediately made me regret getting mean to her.

I softened more.

"Where did you keep them?" I said in a low tender voice.

"I don't know Ethan. I kept them in the wardrobe but I can't find them" she said with that same sweet voice.

Oh! My heart is aching. I feel like hugging her.

"I'll be there soon. I'll help you find it" I said.

"Hmm. I'll be waiting" she said and kept the call.

"Oh my Heart! Why the hell was she speaking so cutely!" I said after keeping the call.

Yes, I was frustrated and wanted to be near her as soon as possible. So, I increased the speed of the car as I wanted to reach there sooner.

According to the estimation I would've reached the cottage in twenty minutes but as I was driving at full speed I reached there in ten minutes.

I saw the cottage and parked the car going out quickly, but I saw her coming out of the front gate. I was almost running but I stopped mid way when I saw her coming.

It was dark so I wasn't really able to see her. Even after narrowing my eyes, I only got to know that she's wearing a short dress, body fitting.

Though I wanted to see her properly.

She came near and I gestured her to sit in the car without saying anything. I sat in, putting my seat belt.

She sat in after me.

When she opened the door, the car senser opened the lights inside and I saw her. I saw what she was actually wearing.

It was a red coloured, one peice. Her curves were visible and it was just an extremely alluring sight. I couldn't look away.

Her hair were pushed back, her collar bones and shoulders were exposed.

The dress hugged her body like the second skin and still she looked so elegant. Her lips were painted with red coloured lipstick. A little darker than her dress.

Her highlighter was shining and she looked just too sexy. The dress was a bit deep, showing her cleavage and I saw her breast mole.

A place where I want to place hickeys.

Her lips were looking like rose petals, so soft and smooth. I couldn't look anywhere, but her.

I wanted to touch her, feel her and love her so much. Wanted to give her every pleasure I'm capable of.

But my imagination came to a halt when she sat in. She shut the door and the senser closed the lights.

"What!" I said in frustration, as if an interruption came during the very significant scene of the movie.

I quickly switched on the lights to see her again.

But then I realized what I did.

Madison was looking at me with wide eyes. Her face said 'What the hell?'

I gulped my saliva, thinking of some reason I could give of the sudden, very involuntary activity, I performed.

I was embarrassed, my cheeks were heating up and my heart beat was very fast.

I couldn't show my burning face to her so I looked away. I faced the window on my side and closed my eyes. Then I bit my lip, cursing under my breath.

I mentally slapped myself several times.

Without wasting much time, I started the car all ready to drive. I didn't make any eye contact with her, I couldn't.

My eyes were focused on the road and I wanted to reach the hotel as soon as possible. Because I've no trust on myself that I'll stop the car in the middle and do something unexpected with Madison.

You know!

Hola my lovely readers!

This was it for this chapter.

I hope you're all safe and healthy. This chapter is just a warning up of something amazing coming for you guys next week.
\(*^▽^*)/

Vote and comment.

:)

Be mine forever On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara