Chapter 26 - Vibrate-her

"No Spencer. NO!"

"Come on, it'll be fun!"

You fiddled with the small pink object that Spencer handed to you with a twisted expression. "Spencer I am not wearing a fucking remote-controlled vibrator in our federal place of work!"

"No one will know!" your boyfriend of months whined.

"They will when I'm a blubbering, moaning mess! Plus I'm pretty sure that's an HR violation." You shot him an unapologetic look as he pouted in front of you.

"Fine, I guess I'll just take that back..." he hesitantly took the toy out of your hand, "It'll just sit in my nightstand...all lonely, longing to be used," he exaggerated his sad face.

Rolling your eyes, you snatched the hot pink object out of his hand, "I fucking hate you." His face excitedly perked up, like a kid who had received permission to eat ice cream before bedtime. As annoyed as you were with his persistence, you would admit that you were interested in how it would feel. You examined the double-sided toy curiously, there were two pods, a bigger one and a smaller one.

"The bigger side goes in-"

"I fucking know, you idiot," you snapped as he slightly flinched back and nervously smiled.

Reaching under your pencil skirt you pushed your panties aside, slipping the larger end inside of you and tucking the smaller bit into your underwear against your clit. It felt like you had a tampon in but a bit weirder with the extra contact.

You patted down your skirt and looked back up at Spencer as he reached into his pocket for his phone. "Remote?" you asked. "No, actually it's a fancy new Bluetooth technology!" he said like an excited middle-aged mom who just discovered that her phone takes pictures.

He opened an app called "Vibrate-her", you furrowed your eyebrows as the seductively designed logo lit up his screen. "Okay, I'm still not quite familiar with how this works," he squinted his eyes as they traveled across the screen.

"Maybe this," he swiped his finger up the screen, "Is anything happening-"

"HOLY SHIT!" you exclaimed as incredibly intense vibrations shooting through multiple areas of your pussy. "TURN IT OFF!" you gripped onto your kitchen counter as the stimulation was damn near painful.

Spencer fumbled with the controls until the toy stopped going. You scowled up at Spencer who nervously laughed, "Better here than at the office right?"

...

Every now and then Reid would set his phone to the lowest setting so you could get used to the sensation. When you got to the office he turned it up a notch as you greeted the security causing your face to twist up.

You two were alone in the elevator, giving him the freedom to go as crazy as he wanted. As the elevator ascended he used the app to provide you with strong waves of vibration. You clutched onto the metal bar behind you as your legs nearly gave out causing Spencer to chuckle.

He lowered the setting as you approached your desks allowing you to breathe. Throughout the day you remained at your desk as much as possible as Reid fiddled with the controls. You were able to stifle your gasps in your cup of coffee and covering them up with coughs but sooner than you expected, your mug became empty.

As you slowly stood up and Spencer immediately mirrored your actions causing you to roll your eyes. You took short, cautious steps as you made your way to the breakroom. Walking with the toy in was weird, you felt like it would slip out with one wrong move but it never did. You entered the room to find your team gathered around as usual.

"There you two are!" Jennifer moved her gaze from Emily to you.

You gave them a small smile and quickly walked over to the coffeemaker trying to get out of there as quickly as possible before Spencer was able to fuck with you. Your colleagues made small banter with you as your anticipation was killing you.

"How was your day so far hun?" Penelope grinned at you as she stirred her tea. You shot daggers at Spencer as you noticed him reaching into his pocket

"It was uh- It was good- SHIT!" you jolted forward, leaning on the countertop as your face crinkled up.

Everyone on the team furrowed their eyebrows as they tried to figure out what was wrong with you, everyone except Emily. "Oh no you don't," she marched towards Reid who hurriedly shoved his phone back in his pocket. She grabbed his wrist and reached into his pocket without hesitation.

Your friends watched in confusion as Prentiss pulled out the phone that he had no time to shut off. The app was still-opened as she held it up to show them what you two were up to with a shocked smirk on her face.

"Is that..." Morgan questioned.

"Oh my God, it is!" Garcia replied as Prentiss scurried back over to them.

Your glare towards Spencer screamed "I'm gonna fucking kill you" as he nervously gulped.