9 fluff

After they were done Mista found some outfits From His closet and gave them to Giorno . once both of them were dressed they headed out to the near by cafe.Once they reached their destination,Giorno stared at the cafe,he has never been there before,it had a light pink and brown theme and decorated with fairy lights and plants inside,it was aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.They went inside and looked at the menu,Giorno picked chocolate pudding and Mista choose strawberry shortcake.Mista looked at the case where they showcased the food and saw 4 STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!? WHY FOUR?! Mista Panicked . Mista Took his Knife and Cut in half one of them.
"Are you scared of the number 4 or something ?"
"YES. Bad things Happens every time There's the number Four Related to it , This number is the unluckiest of all , I despise it."
"You are a Math teacher with Tetra-phobia ,, How Unfitting.." Giorno Chuckled
They ate in confortable silence, comfortable with each
others presence.Once they were done they stacked their plates and walked out of the cafe and got on a taxi to go to a nearby mall.When they reached there,Mista gave Giorno his credit card " go get some stuff that you would want." Mista offered. Giorno widened his eyes "y-your credit card?" Mista nooded and said to get some stuff and soon after that Giorno zoomed in and out of stores with Mista following behind him smiling at the happy Giorno jumping from stores to store.Giorno was bought some stuff for himself but also wanted to buy one for Mista.He found a couple watch and immediately bought it for both mista and himself.
  Time sped by and it was almost night time,Giorno had got enough and they went to the carnival which was not far so they walked there.
Once they reached there,Mista got tickets for both of them and entered the carnival.It was exciting with lights everywhere,the smell of popcorn and cotton candy with other finger food could be smelled.And loud music almost making the ground shake.Giorno found some rides and rode them with Mista,but after a few rides Giorno became dizzy and and had to seat down to calm down.Mista found a bench and let Giorno rest as he finds food to snack on.After awhile Mista came back with milkshake,popcorn and some mochi.The both of them sat down enjoying the food as the looked at the scenery Mista saw a ferris wheel and wanted to ride it with Giorno...Once they were both done,they threw away the containers and sat there for awhile.Mista broke the silence "do you want to ride that?"he said

as he pointed towards the Ferris wheel.Giorno saw it and immediately was hooked on the idea "id rather ride you But this can be fun once in a while ;)" Mista Looked Amazed From Giorno's Boldness , He Liked that about The blonde. they went to the ferris wheel and lined up for their turn.Once it was their turn,they excitedly went on and soon the ferris wheel started moving.it was a slow ride so they enjoyed the view together as they looked down.Giorno fiddled with the bags and took out the couple watch.He tapped Mistas shoulder and mista quickly turned around to see Giorno holding out a black box. he took it and opened it and was suprised at the watch,he saw that Giorno also had the same one and chuckled "is this supposed to be a couple watch?" Giorno shyly nodded his head. Mista looked at the shy Giorno infront of him and went closer inching his face closer to Giorno every second, once they reached the top,Mista gave Giorno a passionate kiss on the lips.
"Hey Giorno ... I know We Only got close 3 days Ago But I feel As If we should Talk about It ...We could make it Official, More than just A Hook Up or just sex . The thing worrying Me Is My Teacher statues ... Im your teacher , It's not necessarily Well seen .. I hope You Understand What Problem it can cause... I still want to make Thing official To Make It less Weird"
"i know about the risk of dating , I already imagined every scenario Possible in Class from the past few months" Giorno laughed
"And Yes , Mista , I would Like To be Official ... I want to date You , Make it More than just Hooks Up"
"thank god"

HEY GUYS QUICK ANNONCEMENT-
Its going to take me a while to upload new stuff , School is taking majority of my life and Now Im currently in a Writting Block
Please understand, thank you 💖