8 🍋🍋

"How About taking a Shower?" Mista Asked..
"sounds Good , I feel Sweaty" Giorno Chuckled .
Mista Took Off His Shirt And Turned on the shower To Have the perfect temperature when they were both Ready.
For Once , Giorno Could See every detail Of Mista's Chest , The Toned Skin , Muscly Arms , Toned abs... A .. A V Line Going Below the Brunette Pants. Giorno was Basically Checking The other Out.
"are you getting ready?"
Giorno Flushed Face Nodded In agreement And Proceed to take off his Shirt , showing his pale Pinkish Bruised Skin."aish...You look good all marked up like that"
Giorno's Face Heated Up so Much That The room Felt Warmer .
Giorno Proceeded to Take Off His Pyjama pants Leaving Him in a New Pair Of Tight brief He Borrowed From Mista's Closet .
"They look good On you.. As If They were made For You and Your pretty ass"
Giorno Whined
"s-Stop! "
"It's just Fact , Those brief Are Just accentuating your beautiful Curves And small waist ... Id Fuck you Hard In the show But I don't Think you'd handle it.. i went pretty rough on you Friday."
"Don't threaten me with a good time~"
"God..,"
Mista Got stripped down His Pants And Underwear Already Half Hard from that Quick Talk.
Both Now Fully Undressed.
Giorno Did something that Genuinely Surprised Mista and Himself.
He grabbed Mista's shoulders and Pushed Him Against the Wall of the shower. The Water Running On their Skin and dripping under their Jawline.
"I want to switch Some role Today~"
"w-what do you mean" said Mista In a Stuttering voice.
"I want to Order You around."
Mista Felt So hot From that statement, Never he Thought The Younger Would ask something this bold.
"i- never did anything like that before But i trust You"
Mista Was totally into Being Submissive
"You cannot Touch Me Unless I say So , Before Doing anything, Ask. First off I'll turn Off the shower , And then You will Bring Me To the bed."

"O-of course"
Mista Was surprised by Giorno's Bossiness, He liked that , Not gonna lie.
After The Shower was shut off , Mista Picked Up Giorno And Placed Him on the bed. Hair still Dripping Wet .
"I want Your Pretty Mouth To Suck me Off Like the good Boy you are "
Mista never thought being commended around would arouse him so much, Turn Out He was Into that As Much As he liked Topping.
Mista got on his Knees And Grabbed The Youngers member and Pressed His Plump Lips Against the Tip. Licking the top making Giorno Moan. He teased The Blonde Making Him near The edge of his patience.
"Stop teasing"
S-shit Mista was building up heat in his lower abdomen .
He Took All Of Giorno In his Mouth Trying is Best not to Choke . It was pretty Big , Mista Never sucked Anyone Before So It Was his first .
Slowly Bobbing His head up and Down Surprisingly taking it well . Giorno Grabbed The Brunette's Hair By force And push him Away . "Fuck.. I was about to cum..Your mouth is taking me so well...Get on the bed , I want you to Touch urself in front Of Me But you are not allowed To cum , Is that clear"
"mmH yes"
Mista Sat Comfortably On the bed And Started Pumping His Hard Member Up and Down While Biting His Other hands to prevent Making sound. He felt so Vulnerable and exposed.
"HmphF...~"
"Dont stop touching yourself."
Giorno Went Toward Mista And Started Marking The tan Neck Of the Other . Leaving Purple bruises All over His neck. Feeling Mista Arms Up and Down And Caressing Every inch of His neck and Jawline.
Mista Abruptly Stopped.
"I was about to cum .."
"Well done Baby.. Next , I want You to mercilessly Fuck Me From Behind"
"Yes , Master"
The new title made Giorno Feel so Much More Heated. Mista Took no time and Turned Giorno Around to Press the Blonde's Face In the covers. "m-May I Use You? Can I Touch you , Mark you , Spank You, Master?"
"F-fuck yes..."
Mista Took No Time To spank The already Bruised Ass Below Him.
"S-ShAh!"
Leaving bruises all over Giorno's Pale Back.
Since Giorno Didn't ask For Preparation Mista took that As A queue to Go Raw. He knew Giorno Liked that. He placed The Tip Of his Throbbing cock in front of Giorno's begging hole and Slammed Mercilessly Himself Into Giorno. No even giving a Warning.
"aAHH ! FUCKKKK"
Giorno tried to catch his breath , gasping loudly.
"AAAAhHhh MISTA ! waAiTtTt , AhhhHhh~"
Mista Didn't Stop , Giorno Didn't say the safeword So He kept on Going Hard.
"MisTaaAaa AaAaaaAh!"
Skin slapping Filled the Whole Room With a Thick and heavy panting.
Mista Instinctively Grabbed Giorno's Wet Hair To Grip On . "AaaHHh!!" Giorno Tried his best to Keep His Power But couldn't even speak a sentence .
"FuuAaHH!~ So MUuCcHH..!~"
tears fell from Giorno's Eyes . Drooling. he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He felt so good.
"AAahhh .., AH!FUCK, THERE!) Mista hit right on Giorno's prostate over and over Leaving Giorno in such a mess , a begging , sticky , wet mess. His red Ass shaking uncontrollably Under all that pleasure.
"C-Can i cum , master?"
"aAAaaHHH! N-Not yeTtTt , AaaAah! HolDd it UnTiL i AH! i cummm~"
Mista Was in such a frustration from not being allowed That He Went Even harder and Rougher Into Giorno. Making Giorno moan Loudly.
"AaaAAAH.. You mAyy CumM!" Giorno sais cumming all over the blankets . Mista Thrusted a few more time cumming inside of Giorno.
Loud Panting Came from Both of them ..
"Damn .. We always end Up Fucking Aren't We.., Not complaining"
Mista said.