5 🍋

Warning: KNIFE PLAY , BDSM , TOYS , NAME CALLING , DEGRADING

* time skip *
    Giorno was thinking on what to wear,he decided to wear something underneath his baggy clothes to surprise Mista but what should it be? Giorno looked though all his outfits,a bunny costume,black harness,many colors of lingerie.Soon he picked out one outfit,a body fitting black lingerie and a pink body harness with a heart in the middle of his torso.Over it he wore a baby blue hoodie with short shorts.It was 6:00 and he found a few toys he could use with Mista...
A buttplug,a gag,a whip,a blindfold and something special...a metal multicoloured knife. After he was done,he rushed to Mistas house ready for everything that would soon happen.

*Time Skip*
I arrived in front Of Mista's Apartment knocked on the door. The Brunette Opened the Door And Pulled Me In Roughly .
"Fuck , I already Missed You and your sexy Body.."
"Same goes for me Daddy~ i took some Stuff we could use... ~ "
Giorno gave the bag to Mista. Mista looked trough every single object in it.
Gag , Whip ? , Vibrator , plug , Blindfold , HANCUFFS?! And.... a ... knife..?
"a knife?"
"use it on me~"
"are you sur-Holy fuck-"
Giorno Undressed Himself to reveal The Harness and lingerie He was Hiding Under The clothes.
"im sure , Baby"
"say less ...~"
mista Lead Giorno To His room and Threw him on the Bed
" Let's use a safeword Baby ... We'll Use Red And I will completely stop"
" Okay Baby"
"Also , In bed You always Ask Before doing anything, you shall not cum Until I say So And Shall Not disobey. Am i clear?"
the sudden rule Made Giorno Even More Exited
"Yes .., Sir."
"I won't go easy On you. Dont ask me To stop Unless you say the safeWord" Mista took the lingerie But kept the harness on.
Mista Hungrily Kissed Giorno Which Surprised Giorno Because it was his first Kiss With Mista..
They Kissed passionately. Mista Grabbed The small Waist below him And Felt All of Him .
He Took Out The Hand Cuffs .
"Hands up."
Giorno Placed his hands up for mista to Lock them.
Mista Locked Them On the Frame of the Bed And Went for another Item In the Bag. The Plug.
He took From the Nightstand Lube And lubed up the Plug And Placed It Inside of Giorno Sore Hole . "ahh.,.~"
He took another Item . The Vibrator .
He Turned It On to the Lowest Setting and Placed It Under The younger's Dick.
"Mphf ... Ahh..~"
"Since You Did so well earlier By Not Cumming , I will reward You With The Item you want the most."
"The knife."
"Okay then "
He turned up the Vibration Higher and higher until it was at the max. It made Giorno tremble so much He couldn't control his legs anymore.. So much
"AHhhhHhh!!! FuUck.,."
So Much .. So much .. Shit
"MISTA ...! Im about to Cum! Please Ahhh!"
" not yet baby ...not yet"
Giorno cried out in frustration..
Mista Suddenly stopped the vibrator And Took out The plug, It left Giorno Gasping at the sudden stop.
"mmmmhhnn ... Please ... "
Mista Took A blind Fold And Placed It On Giorno Eyes.
he took out the Knife . It's so Pretty ...
And Ran the Dull side On Giorno's Stomach Making the One Under Shivers At the Freezing Object.
Mista Left a Small Cut On Giorno's Collar bone. it was painful But really pleasurable.
The cut bled a little so Mista Licked the wound Clean .
"ah.."
Mista Had an Idea , He Noticed that Giorno Really was into Degradation And Pain/ Bondage. So Mista Whispered to Giorno
"Don't move your Throat"
He Placed the Cold Knife Under The Slim pale Throat And applied Pressure , It was the dull side But Giorno couldn't tell. Giorno was So hard it was really Painful..
"You like that when I abuse you Like a Toy , Don't you?"
"y-yes sir"
"What does a Toy And a Slut like you deserve?"
"To be Used"
"damn right"
"You're such a slut for me and my dick , that You're Thrusting ur Hips ... So dirty"
He ran the knife Once again And Went Downs to the only Clothes Left on Giorno's Body . He cut trough The Cute Lace Panties which Made Giorno Shivers . He could feel the knife on his Pelvis .,. and then lower ... Lower.. Mista Put the knife back into the bag And Switched Giorno's Side , Giorno Facing the Covers.
"you like being fucked for behind , don't you?"
"mmMmh Yes..!"
"im feeling nice so i will give it go you."
"thank you sir."
He knew Giorno didn't want preparations so , he placed his dick in front of giorno's sore begging hole and Slammed in Raw. Giorno cried out in pain.. "GAaaHh!! FuckK!!" The handcuff Suddenly pulling hard On the frame.
"SHIT aaaHhhHH!"
"Mista Please UnCuff Me! AH!~"
Mista Took the key and Uncuffed The others Hands.
Giorno went straight up on grabbing hard the pillow Under Him. So Much , So Painful , So much pleasure .
"Ah... AH AHHHHH! "
Mista Went Harder and Harder In the Poor Sore Hole. Making Giorno's Mind go Blank.
"you may now cum"
After a few thrust Giorno and mista both came..