3🍋

WARNING : ORGASM DENIAL
SEXTING

*after both of them cooled down*
"AHH SHIT WHAT HAVE GOTTEN INTO ME" Mista was flustered and quickly found a cloth in his bag to clean both of them up.Giorno Looked at his teacher and laughed."What did you think,we should do this more often , I wouldnt mind you're dick abusing my ass" Giorno mischievously said.Mista blushed super hard and continued cleaning up the both of them,occasionally looking up at giorno.Once he was done he kepted the dirty cloth into a bag he found and threw it away.Mista started packing his stuff,not looking at the other male.Giorno Leaned on the wall behind the teachers desk.When Mista looked back,he saw giorno holding out a peice of white paper folded nicely.He took it and slowly opened it,suspicious of what could be written in it. He saw numbers written on it and assumed it was his phone number with a cute little message on it 'call me' and a cute drawing next to it.As he looked up at Giorno,he saw him getting his bag and looked up smirking.Mista blushed as looked down flustered.
"remember to call me" "Wait. here's mine , text me."
Giorno left the classroom with a limp in his step.

By the time both of them were done , lunch break ended and giornos next class was starting soon.He had 3 more classes English,history and another class with Mr guido.This was going to be exciting giorno thought to himself.Something as simple as walking was a pain in the ass ,he soon found his friend and lied that he was fell and had trouble walking and asked him to help him get to his next class which was English.During English,he could not get his mind of his math teacher.Oh how he so desperately wanted another round right there right now.Feeling the older's touch on his bare skin... English went by fast as all he did was fantasize and creating scenarios of his math teacher.He asked his friend to bring him to history as his legs did not feel better, sore.During history class,still, he daydreamed about Mista tying him up,kissing his thighs,leaving marks on his neck,pulling his hair,using a knife to tease him and over simulate him. He truly was obsessed.
It was so arousing for giorno,he could feel himself getting harder as each second went by.
«fuck .., Not Now...»
Giorno's Pants were getting so tight  It was painful.
He raised His hand To Get the  History teachers attention
"Did you need help?"
"May i Go to the bathroom Please?"
"you may."
"thank you"
Giorno Reached the restrooms , went into A Stall and locked the door.
He remembered that Mista Also Gave Him His Number So he went and texted him.
TEXT
-Can I touch Myself Sir? I can't take it anymore ..~

MISTA POV:
*ding* i was teaching my Other Senior class as my phones Notif sound went off
"Sorry About my phone , Do Page 112 to 117 And We will correct it later"
Mista Opened His Phone to see a Text From a New Number .
He Opened The text.
Mista Choked On Air.
«fuck me , man o-o»
TEXT
Mista : You May touch urself but You are not allowed to cum, Make Daddy proud~

Giorno : Thank You daddy, Im all Hard for you , I can't keep it down , Thinking of you Fucking Me Hard is Too much for my mind , My ass Hurt But I want you to fuck It again And Again

END TEXT
Just Seeing those text made me So Hard ... It's really not a good time for this .. I want to Feel Him so Bad ... Fuck I can't...

GIORNO POV
I unzipped my pants and Grabbed my dick To start touching myself
"fuuuck" I whispered
I stroked Up and Down , And Kept Thinking about Mista .. Him Fucking Me On A Bed And Tie me Up.
Shit... Ahh... fuck! i stopped right before I came.. Shit... It hurts to do, I wish i could Cum ... I Zipped back my Pants And Got out of the restroom to wash my hands.
I Went back to class and put back my Stuff In my Bag .
The bell Rang And I directed myself For the second time Today In my Math Classroom.
I sat at my Place And Texted Mista even Tho we were In the same Class. a little bit of teasing cant hurt...
TEXT
Giorno: -i did as you said , And Didn't Cum For You .. Im desperate, I want you to tie me Up And Fuck Me Hard Again , im begging you~
END TEXT
I heard Someone Clear his throat and Choking a little .. I looked back at Mista , He was Deep red , Good..,
TEXT
Mista: -You did well baby , Im proud of you , I got so hard in Class earlier.., I Will Destroy that tight Ass Of urs.

END TEXT
Giorno Blushed at Mista's Text and closes his phone when the bell Rang