2 🍋🍋🍋

WARNING: NAME CALLING , DEGRADATION, BDSM

3rd person POV

Giorno Slid down On his Knees To Position Himself in front of the Teachers Crotch. He Unbuckle Mista's belt And Unzipped His trousers. He slid enough For Mista's Dick to come out.
The air Made Mista Gasp .
"G-Giorno..."
A Low and Raspy voice Came out Of mista's Mouth.
Hearts Formed In Giorno's Eyes . Hearing The young teacher's Low Voice During A situation like This Made Him In such a Mood.
Giorno Placed the Tip Of Mista's member in His Mouth And started to Blow Him, well to be honest , More like DeepThroating Him The best that the blonde Could. Mista finally processed what was going on . It felt wrong yet so right.
"Ahhh Fuck .. You're Mouth is taking me so Well"
Mista Grabbed Giorno's Head and pushed him further to take all of Him.
A muffled Moan Came From the student Mouth , gagging.
. he kept bobbing his head and mouth on Mista's length .
After some time , Mista forcefully Pushed Giorno's head away From His Near Cumming dick.
Mista lifted the Shorter boy By The Waist And Turned Him Around. Giorno's Stomach facing the cold wooden desk.
Mista Took Giorno's White lace Panties Off With His teeth , Leaving Giorno's Ass To be fully Naked up in the air. Mista Was checking out the beautiful sight , The curves of Giorno's behind .
Mista's Hand squeezed Giorno's tight Ass.
Mista raised his hand And Spanked Him Hard On Giorno's Pinkish pale Ass.
A stinging Pain Ran Trough Giorno's Body.
"aAh!"
"You like to be spanked Little Wore ?"
Gosh ... Mista Was hitting on every Kink Giorno had .Truly Satisfying for him..It wasn't Giorno's First time , far From it , He hooked up plenty of time with guys he met online But no One Satisfied Him as much As Mista Is doing , Even if it just barely started.
"y-Yesss Sir"
"Good"
Mista's Hand Ran trough The blonde's Back And Place Bite Mark With his plump lips On the White Unmarked Skin Below him.
*In a Low Voice*
"You already Prepared yourself For this.. You Were So Ready For Me. Such A Slut .."
"p-please .., Ahhhh.."
"please what?"
"please .. Im no Good , Im just a Slut.. Please Use me ., Use All of Me Until I can't Stand "
"I'll use you so much until Your little Slutty self Can't walk straight"
"please sir, I beg you"
Mista took advantage Of Giorno's Prepared Body and Instead Of preparing Him He instead Placed his hard Member and Slammed it Into Giorno's begging self.
"AHHH FUCKKK ..g-GAHHHHHhh"
Giorno screamed Out .
he felt so full.Raw, he likes it that way. It surprise him each time leaving the blonde in such a messy state.
Mista Slammed Himself Again and again And again. Giorno's Muffled Moans Just Made Him Go Harder .
Mista Spanked yet again Giorno Bare skin While Thrusting Hard Into Giorno's Begging Hole..
In a Quick Shifting move , Giorno's Back was now Facing The desk.
"You are taking Me so Well , Slut"
"pLeAaaSe! AHHH! UseE meeE MmOoRe~"
" so tight around my dick , fuck..."
Mista's Hands couldn't control themselves anymore. One of them grabbed The Youngers Hands And the other Yhe Youngers Throat. Chocking The Blonde.
"Ahh!"
"Don't get side tracked, Slut, Focus On how My Dick Feels Inside of Ur Poor ass while getting fucked"
"M-MistAa!"
*SLAP*
"it's Sir to You , Slut"
"y-Yes Sir.. AHHH! SoooOo gooOod Ahhhh~ I feel SooO full Ngghnnn~"
All that Stimulation Built Up In Giorno's Stomach.
"iMm GoooIng To Cuuumm"
"not yet, hold it"
"w-what?!"
"hold it slut. or else you will get Punished , You will have to Ask To cum"
"y-Yes Sir..~"
the Hard deep Thrust Left Giorno In such a Position . He tried with all his Might Keep from cumming, It was So much , So good , So Overwhelming....
Mista's thrust Got sloppier and slower Yet still Deep
"You can Cum , Baby"
b-baby? Giorno Asked Himself
The sudden change Left Him Blushing really hard
"AhhhhAHHH!"
Giorno Came All over The ropes and his stomach While Mista was still fucking him ..
Giorno became really sensible down there. tear built up in his eyes
"mMistaAaa" Giorno Cried out.
"im Almost there Baby , Please Take it Until I finish..Ur doing so well for me"
Giorno Nodded And Kept taking Mista Throbbing Cock.
"s-Shit~"
Mista came Inside The Blonde's Ass.
So warm and full.