"sorry professor, but I can not tell lies", harry replied as him and hermione ran out the forest.

once harry and hermione met up with ron and the few who had decided to show up, they rode the flying horses called thestrals, and sped off to the ministry to find sirius.

though not to hermione's surprise, the man was not there. in fact, harry, neville, hermione, ron, luna, and ginny were in a storage-like-room that had many aisles of crystal balls.

"what is—"

before any of the kids could even get out a thought, a hooded figure with a death eater mask appeared, along with the famous escapee, bellatrix lestrange.

"harry potter. oh, what a pleasure seeing you again", the hooded man said.

he then took off his mask, revealing lucius malfoy. it was no surprise now that he was indeed a death eater.

"lucius! what are you doing here?!", harry scowled, putting his guard up.

"let's just get straight to the point. the dark lord needs the prophecy and only you can find it. if you hand it over, I promise all your little friends will be safe and sound", lucius offered.

"liar! I'll never give you the prophecy!!", harry said with determination as him and his friends ran in opposite directions.

harry wasn't even entirely sure what the prophecy was until he had saw a certain crystal ball that seemed to have him and voldemort's name on.

taking it off the shelf, the rest of his friends fended off the death eaters with the spells that they've been practicing.

obviously, a bunch of 15 year-olds were no match for adults. with a shout of a spell, the crystal ball slipped out of harry's hand and into the palms of lucius, who had started to grin widely.

"NO!!"

"too late harry potter, I suppose this is the end for you now", lucius smirked as he was about to cast another spell.

"GET AWAY FROM MY GODSON!", a voice suddenly shouted as the order of the phoenix appeared.

sirius black, remus lupin, alastor moody, kingsley shacklebolt, and nymphadora tonks—a hufflepunk that has graduated from hogwarts—had appeared.

harry breathed a sigh of relief as the battle between the adults started getting intense. the rest of the kids, besides harry, hid behind one of the columns.

suddenly, just as bellatrix had pointed her wand at sirius, her spell had only come out halfway.

"AVADA KEDA—"

bellatrix felt her jaw tighten, in fact, all the death eaters did. they couldn't speak as their mouths seemed to be frozen stiff.

harry watched in shock as most of the death eaters had scurried away, realizing that they couldn't use any spells, all except for one.

sirius unmasked the one that had failed to escape. whipping the mask off the hooded person's face, everyone in the room felt their heart drop as it was the person they had least expected.

"e-evelyn?!"

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘