zabini watched with amusement as he continued reading his history of magic textbook.

malfoy patted the girl's back, running his hand up and down to sooth the girl who had decided that she deserved a nap and will therefore take one.

"sleep well", malfoy whispered as he gently kissed the top of evelyn's head while he waited for evelyn to fall asleep.

—✼—

harry recently had a nightmare about sirius being tortured by voldemort, causing the boy to immediately want to take action after his o.w.l.s. exams.

"harry, but what if it's voldemort trying to get you to show up? what if it's not actually real?", hermione worried.

"but what if it is??", harry rebutted. "he's my only family left!", harry sternly said, making hermione cease her talking.

harry, ron, and hermione snuck into professor umbridge's office and using her fireplace, harry transported himself to twelve grimmauld place to look for sirius, while hermione and ron kept a lookout.

kreacher—the black's house-elf—told harry that sirius was at the ministry of magic.

harry returned with even greater worry whilst umbridge had caught hermione and ron.

harry was about to be punished until hermione spoke up.

"we used the twelve grimmauld place to find dumbledore's weapon!!", hermione spurted out, making umbridge perk up.

"dumbledore's weapon?? show me the place!", umbridge commanded.

harry and hermione led umbridge to the forbidden forest while ron got the memo and went to go find the rest the participants of dumbledore's army.

stepping deeper and deeper into the forest, umbridge had a feeling that the two fifth-years had lied to her. there was no such thing as dumbledore's weapon.

"where is it?!", umbridge scowled as she stepped on a twig, snapping it.

hermione and harry stopped as they guiltily looked over at umbridge, who was fuming.

"you lied...didn't you?!", umbridge said in disbelief.

suddenly, before any of the three could say another word, centaurs had appeared. the half-man, half-horse creatures were cursed out by umbridge, who hurt one of them by using spells.

"STOP!! DON'T HURT THEM!!", hermione shouted as she tried to untie the centaur that was restrained on the ground.

just then, grawp showed up. picking up umbridge out of curiosity, the centaurs charged in, shooting their arrows at the giant and the woman, as they were furious.

"DON'T HURT GRAWP! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!"

at the sound of hermione's yelling, grawp suddenly put down umbridge and took out one of the arrows that was stuck in his arm.

walking away, umbridge was carried away by the whole lot of centaurs, pleading for harry and hermione to help.

"stop!! harry, tell them I mean no harm!!", umbridge screamed.