More Training

there i sat... with a wolf staring at me... who was actually a guy...  with purple eyes... so... yeah this was akward. those peircing eyes kept there gaze fixed on me, which i felt very uncomfortable with. i kept trying to avert my gaze and looking at intregeing items like the corner of the room or the faucet or the shower curtain but it was like my eyes were being drawn to look at him, so i ended up doing this weird thing were my head just rolled in a slow circle. after a long, pronounced silence i cleared my throat loudly, the tention in the room disapated. charlie backed out of the room and after a little while i followed.

when i leavt the room i saw a wolf sitting in the middle of my living room, it's tail wagging happily, just sitting there. i was just about to get confused when he quickly pounced on me, knocking me backwards, and started licking my face contently. i started playfully pushing him away, giggling uncontrolably. he didn't freeze. oh my god, he didn't freeze. when he finally stopped licking me he pulled away to just look at me. gosh he was getting heavy. i looked up at him, still giggling uncontrolably. i shook lightly as i lost breath for breathing.i closed my eyes, trying to get my breath back.

i finally felt him get up and step off of me. i was about to sit up when a huge butt sat on my stomach. oh gosh he was heavy. i opened my eyes to see that stinkin' blonde wolf looking down at me with a sort of gleefulness in his eyes. i pushed trying to get this big furry butt off but it was no use. this thing had to weigh a dang ton. "get off me charlie" i pleaded but he just wimpered pathetically. "i mean it" i warned. he cocked his head side-ways how a normal dog would in that cute way.

"oh come on" i said, hitting his rump lightly "get off!" i yelled angrily. he wined but stood none the less. "thank you" i said. he walked into my room without another sound. i followed and immediatly regreted my disition. charlie was human and he was just now stepping into his pants. he was facing away from me but i still looked away. embarassed i went back to the living room and sat down on the couch in wait.

when he finally came back he was wearing his previous outfit. he sat on the couch next to me without a word. i looked over to him. "so why was it that you didn't freeze when i touched you in wolf form?" i asked. "maybe it was the fur, or you're getting your sense under control" he answered happily. "ah thats cool" i said unbelievingly. "well let's test it" he said before grabbing my hand. "no" i yelled clentching my eyes shut. after a few moments i winked one open slightly. then i opened both, smiling. there sat charlie smiling a big cocky grin that fit his face so well.

"well that worked quite well." he said still holding that award winning grin. he looked down then quickly back up, i followed his gaze to see that he was still holding my hand. i looked back up to see a mischevious glint in his eyes. i returned it, and nearly laughed when his mischevious looked turned to confusion. "haha why are you confused?" i asked. "i didn't expect that to work." he answered in disbelief. "didn't expect what to work, the touch test or the smile and mischevious look?" i asked curiously. "both actually" he answered looking down at our hands.

this was getting... akward i tried pulling my hand out of his grasp but he held tight. i looked down then back up to him slowly. he was staring at me with pure contentment. i looked deep into his piercing purple for only a minute before he pulled me into a radiant kiss. our lips just barely grazed before he froze once more. i stay still for a moment before i opened my eyes ,which i didn't even realize were closed until now, to see that same far away look in his eyes. i pulled back slowly, releasing his hand, standing, and walking into the kitchen.

"what was that all about?" he asked angrily. "you froze again." i replied wit hsadness biting at my voice. i looked back in time to see his eyes as they fell to the floor with regret. i looked forward again and found myself at the fridge. i opened it slowly but the smell of left over turkey still filled my nose. for a moment i was aware of myself leaning forward, slowly, towards it but i caught myself and instead took a bit of the deli turkey and swiss cheese that i had in the deli drawer. i then walked over to the cabinet, got out the bread, and began the prosess of making a sandwich.

i refused to look his way but i constantly felt his gaze as i continued to make my sandwich. i was just about to open my mouth and ask him to stop staring at me... or something like that, right when "ding dong" coarsed throughout the house. i sighed with releif and dropped the knive, which i was useing to spread the mayonaisse, and trotted to the front door.

"mom" i exclaimed loudly in suprise, "you're home" i exclaimed once more a wide smile spreading across my face. i lunged into her arms and hugged her. i pulled back and motioned for her to come in... to her own house. "you never called to say that you were on your way home" i stated. "oh i was just making a sandwich" i beamed. mom wasn't home very often but when she was we always had a good time. "yeah i wanted it to be a suprise" she replied. my eyes widened for a brief moment as i remembered charlie. "uhh i hope you dont mind but i have a friend over" i said cautiously.

"well thats fine, honey you know that" she said stated. "cool" i nearly yelled before walking into the kitchen to finish making my sandwich. charlie wasn't there, he must be hiding. mom walked in behind me and leaned against the counter. "so who's your friend?" she asked curiously, thats my mom. "a guy" i replied plainly. she gasped humorously, me and my mom had this fun relationship were we both applied sarcasm.

"so were is this friend you speak so fondly of?" she asked with a small amount of old southern accent. "well his name is" i coughed exasperatedly as i was using that stinkin' southern accent, man that was hard to do. "his name's charlie" i finished in my normal voice. "that's cool, but i asked were he was" she said impatiently. "i will go find him" i answered quickly. as i was walking out of the room i turned my head and asked "can you finish my-" i hit the wall head first, ow that hurt. "ow. can yo-" i asked but was cut off. "yeah i got it" she answered giggling walking over and picking up the knive to start spreading the mayonaisse. i walked out of the room hurriedly.

********************

alrighty so never mind on my last authors notes it seems i got every thing worked out. yeah. anyways though... yeah... oh seeing as i'm typing a lot of ...'s im just gonna say 'deal with it' i was having trouble and i might be planning something with it... or not. bu bu bu buuauauauan. any ways on with the show.

chapter question: where is charlie? and what is her mom gonna think?