Lazy Day... Kind Of

after a while i went back upstairs, drink in hand, and pulled the book out of his hands.

"hey" he groaned reaching for the book i had taken out of his grasp.

"gosh you sound like a little immature kid" i said before doing an impersonation.

"do not" he said crossing his arms. his eyes darted to my drink then to the clock at the side of me bed.

he sat staring at the clock for a long while, before somthing seemed to click and his mouth fell open on it's hindges. i laughed openly as he turned to look at me then the clock, then the book, then the drink, then back to the clock. finally his eyes came and lingered on me.

"you" he said quietly. his voice ranged with hundreds of emotions, anger, amazment, happiness.

i smiled wildly, as if i had just finished a great work of art.

snap! i clicked the camera i had been holding to my side. it was an old fashion one. the picture rolled out of a slot in the back of the carema.

 i laughed as i looked at the evolving picture. i waved it for a few seconds before showing it to charlie. his hands grasped wildly for it but before he had a chance i slipped it in my diary. that'll teach him.

nice one! rosie commented. i chuckled at her comment.

"thanks for the memory" i said to charlie before laughing a little again. he frowned that same hilarious boredem/angry stare and instead of the small chuckles of laughter i had been sounding before, i broke into my usual fit of laughter when ever he had this face on. it was truely the most hilarious thing i have ever seen.

 he realized this and his face changed from the hilarious face to somthing even more hilarious, unbareable, on him. self-contiousness. i started laughing even harder. the reality hit him that i thought it was hilarious to see him looking self-contious, it changed once again to anger.

after a few moments of the angry face that wouldn't have made me laugh were it not the fact that his facial expression had changed nearly five times in three seconds. finally he collected himself and an evil looking smirk came to rest on his face.

"you know lizzy..." he said walking towards me. "it's so cute when you laugh so hard. it really turns me on" he continued, his smirk growing even bigger when i stopped laughing abruptly. my face settled on uneasy.

he continued walking in an easy stroll. "it really does" he said before leaning in with his hands on either side of me as i sat on the bed.

"so much in fact that i would like to see some more" he said. it took me a while for me to figure out what he ment and the only reason i did was when he started tickling me.

i laughed tremendously, unable to stop. i clamped my arms to my side in order to stop him but he just moved to my neck. i reached my arms up to stop him once again giving him access to my sides.

"stop or i'll throw my drink on you" i said through my laughter.

"what drink" he asked as he took the glass of juice out of my hands. i grasped wildly for it much as he had earlier. i came to the same conclusion as he set the glass on my bed stand.

wait i thought to myself why am i not just using my powers? i continued.

beats me answered rosie, even though i wasnt really asking her. without even a second thought i grabbed onto his arm and willed my freezeing thingamajig to work its 'magic'.

he froze almost instintaniously. a broad smile came to my face before i stood up, moved his arm, and walked aroun him. i let go of him, took a step back and watched as he tickled an imaginary form.